$10.00
Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
19 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » New Zealand

Subject: Looking to play some X-wing (Auckland) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul K
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I have wasted invested way too much on wee ships, and dont have many people to play with.

Anyone keen?

Edit: I have enough things for both players, so if anyone is keen to give it s whirl, sing out
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aw, three thumbs but no offers.

I'll continue drooling over the rediculously awesome mini's in the corner here
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Saggers
New Zealand
Raumati South
Kapiti Coast
flag msg tools
Kapiti Gaming Basterds - Leave your conscience and scruples at the door. Pants optional.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sockmerchant wrote:
Aw, three thumbs but no offers.

I'll continue drooling over the rediculously awesome mini's in the corner here

Move to Kapiti! You can live in my garage. laugh
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Erm..... Maybe not
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alistair Stafford
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In Auckland and keen. I'm overseas at the moment but will be back in auckland next week
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a plan!

Send me a pm when your back and we'll tee it up
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm not in Auckland, but I had my first game of this at BGBTB Tauranga today and I really enjoyed it. I was Biggs Darklighter and I took out my opponent's first TIE fighter in the very first turn, but we traded hits between his other TIE fighter and my beloved X-Wing, and he destroyed me in a last charge with one hull point to spare.

A pity I don't have the moustache to make a proper Biggs Darklighter impersonation!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah really enjoying it so far, though only had one game.

Now own a bunch more wee space ships! They look so damn good (was gonna say cute...)

Was attempting to purchase it from you a week ago, but alas was not in stock
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmb
sockmerchant wrote:
Yeah really enjoying it so far, though only had one game.

Now own a bunch more wee space ships! They look so damn good (was gonna say cute...)

Was attempting to purchase it from you a week ago, but alas was not in stock


Oh yep. They landed on Friday.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah well. Alas, patience is not my thing

Do you intend to stock the expansions?

Also... been looking for the Leviathans Core Set to try out. Could I convince you to get me in a copy? Looks like pixelpark has in stock

http://www.pixelpark.co.nz/-c-0/leviathans-core-set-p-2672

Well, knowing the price first would be nice
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmb
sockmerchant wrote:
Ah well. Alas, patience is not my thing

Do you intend to stock the expansions?

Also... been looking for the Leviathans Core Set to try out. Could I convince you to get me in a copy? Looks like pixelpark has in stock

http://www.pixelpark.co.nz/-c-0/leviathans-core-set-p-2672

Well, knowing the price first would be nice


I'll Geekmail you on the morrow.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks muchly
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmb
For anyone still interested in getting some flying hours with Star Wars X-Wing, we'll be having an unofficial tournament this Sunday at BGBTB Hamilton.

Hope to see you there, shooting up the evil Empire / Rebel scum!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen Dransfield
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardGameGeek » Forums » Game Groups » New Zealand
Re: Looking to play some X-wing (Auckland)
There is quite a lot of X-Wing being played at the new T.C.O.W club based out in Henderson. The Club Out West meets every Sunday from 2:30pm to 6:30pm in the Sturges West Community House on 58 Summerland Drive, Henderson. They have a Facebook group as well, and are featured on the new NZ Wargamers website http://www.nzwargamers.com/ which is a new forums set up for NZ.

Check them out. They are running a X-Wing 1 day tournament at BattleCry in February as well
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt B
msg tools
Hey there,

I know this thread is a bit old but I am also in Auckland and keen to play some X-Wing.

I have a couple of other mates who are also keen so we have started a facebook group, so if you are in Auckland (or visit occasionally) and want to join then please do!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/737692509598907/

Matt
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen Dransfield
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool!

mavericknz wrote:
Hey there,

I know this thread is a bit old but I am also in Auckland and keen to play some X-Wing.

I have a couple of other mates who are also keen so we have started a facebook group, so if you are in Auckland (or visit occasionally) and want to join then please do!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/737692509598907/

Matt
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen Dransfield
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an X-Wing event happening on Sunday the 30th at King of Cards. It's one of the Store Championships so it's open to everyone. Details are on the stores Facebook page.

I also hear they will be running something for the Wave 4 pre-release in June. I'll post details once I know them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jody Nixon
msg tools
mbmbmb
can u post the link to king of cards on fb? cant seem to find it.
cheers
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen Dransfield
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jody,

This is their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/King-of-Cards-The-Home-of-Auc...

And heard that the pre-release event has been squashed. Fantasy Flight are not offering events to the NZ territory this time round.

Silver_Surfer wrote:
can u post the link to king of cards on fb? cant seem to find it.
cheers
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.