Recommend
147 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11632 Posts
[1]  Prev «  347 , 348 , 349 , 350 , 351  Next »  [466] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG General

Subject: Master Tanga Puzzle Thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: tanga [+] tangapuzzle [+] puzzle [+] news [+] [View All]
Howard D.
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Philana wrote:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
The book is fiction


Not sure how this helps people (and I have solved it).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathleen Switzer

Fullerton
California
msg tools
Geekmail sent PB...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Bridges
United States
Los Altos
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hld1970 wrote:
Philana wrote:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
The book is fiction


Not sure how this helps people (and I have solved it).

Actually, the clue did help me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Lloyd
United States
Matthews
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have any decent salt for the bottom across and the bottom down from the hypercross?
Spoiler (click to reveal)

I understand the (FADS)-S but don't see what that refers to.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pb
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Apparatus wrote:
Anyone have any decent salt for the bottom across and the bottom down from the hypercross?
Spoiler (click to reveal)

I understand the (FADS)-S but don't see what that refers to.

Remember it's a sound alike
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Lloyd
United States
Matthews
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pbleadfoot wrote:
Apparatus wrote:
Anyone have any decent salt for the bottom across and the bottom down from the hypercross?
Spoiler (click to reveal)

I understand the (FADS)-S but don't see what that refers to.

Remember it's a sound alike
Spoiler (click to reveal)
I guess I don't know tools well enough then because I don't have anything that sounds like "adds"
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pb
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Here's a good crossword solver to help...
http://dictionary.reference.com/crossword/index.html
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meg Kline
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow, tough puzzles tonight (though I was *way* overthinking the hard, as usual, and it took me an hour to find the right spelling for the easy)!

I'm finished and will be lurking for a while, so GM for hints, anyone who needs them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pooh Poopie

North Carolina
msg tools
Apparatus wrote:
Anyone have any decent salt for the bottom across and the bottom down from the hypercross?
Spoiler (click to reveal)

I understand the (FADS)-S but don't see what that refers to.


Spoiler (click to reveal)
"FADS-F is on the right track. Stick it in a rhyming dictionary such as rhymer.com and the answer should be in there.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Lloyd
United States
Matthews
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
popoopie wrote:
Apparatus wrote:
Anyone have any decent salt for the bottom across and the bottom down from the hypercross?
Spoiler (click to reveal)

I understand the (FADS)-S but don't see what that refers to.


Spoiler (click to reveal)
"FADS-F is on the right track. Stick it in a rhyming dictionary such as rhymer.com and the answer should be in there.
Many thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ McElroy
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PB, you out there? I need NaCl on the t-shirt one. I think I have most of the images (except the book) but don't know what to do next.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rmcelroy wrote:
PB, you out there? I need NaCl on the t-shirt one. I think I have most of the images (except the book) but don't know what to do next.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
The book is of a specific type.

Once you have the words, write them down, one per line, and see if you notice anything.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Sarasio Meyer
United States
Forest City
Iowa
flag msg tools
No Really. Do. or Do not. There is no Try.
badge
Nothing here there is. Look elsewhere you must.
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardGameGeek » Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG General
Re: Master Tanga Puzzle Thread
July 5th

Anyone have a clue on the bird cross word yet?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Faith Hurst
United States
California
flag msg tools
dsmeyer wrote:
July 5th

Anyone have a clue on the bird cross word yet?


I haven't a clue. I knew the other two were too easy. Had to be a trick somewhere.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Green
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hope2002 wrote:
dsmeyer wrote:
July 5th

Anyone have a clue on the bird cross word yet?


I haven't a clue. I knew the other two were too easy. Had to be a trick somewhere.

Ironically, I got the birds quickly, but the coins are stumping me entirely. Trade hints?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Faith Hurst
United States
California
flag msg tools
Dajagr wrote:
Hope2002 wrote:
dsmeyer wrote:
July 5th

Anyone have a clue on the bird cross word yet?


I haven't a clue. I knew the other two were too easy. Had to be a trick somewhere.

Ironically, I got the birds quickly, but the coins are stumping me entirely. Trade hints?


GM sent. May be too general.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerry Melfi
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hope2002 wrote:
Dajagr wrote:
Hope2002 wrote:
dsmeyer wrote:
July 5th

Anyone have a clue on the bird cross word yet?


I haven't a clue. I knew the other two were too easy. Had to be a trick somewhere.

Ironically, I got the birds quickly, but the coins are stumping me entirely. Trade hints?


GM sent. May be too general.


The title helped me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Faith Hurst
United States
California
flag msg tools
kerrym2000 wrote:
Hope2002 wrote:
Dajagr wrote:
Hope2002 wrote:
dsmeyer wrote:
July 5th

Anyone have a clue on the bird cross word yet?


I haven't a clue. I knew the other two were too easy. Had to be a trick somewhere.

Ironically, I got the birds quickly, but the coins are stumping me entirely. Trade hints?


GM sent. May be too general.


The title helped me.


It helps me now! I should have spent more time on it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Abrames
United States
Norfolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tonights Easy one seems anything but..

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I figured, if I remember basic algebra that R2D2 / 2 leaves RD and thats a Red Herring, and Al Gore??? I've ignored the herring, but that leaves me with RD AL or RD Gore or RD AG?? Help!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerry Melfi
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
GM sent
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pb
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Duane Abrames wrote:
Tonights Easy one seems anything but..

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I figured, if I remember basic algebra that R2D2 / 2 leaves RD and thats a Red Herring, and Al Gore??? I've ignored the herring, but that leaves me with RD AL or RD Gore or RD AG?? Help!


ditto!

Nevermind, don't ignore the herring!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meg Kline
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
salt for the easy -

Spoiler (click to reveal)
the fish is important, and not a red herring at all.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Pollack
United States
Valencia
California
flag msg tools
Can someone give me a hint about where to start with the hard one? I've been looking at it for two hours, and my brain is frozen.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meg Kline
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JasonLP wrote:
Can someone give me a hint about where to start with the hard one? I've been looking at it for two hours, and my brain is frozen.


Same here. I'm sure I'm overlooking something obvious, but I'm just not seeing it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ravi Duvvuri
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
JasonLP wrote:
Can someone give me a hint about where to start with the hard one? I've been looking at it for two hours, and my brain is frozen.


Salty:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Neither the numerical value nor the size of the coins is important.


Saltier:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Heads or tails?


Maybe too salty?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
You need to use the "head" or "tail" of something to spell out the answer.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  347 , 348 , 349 , 350 , 351  Next »  [466] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.