$10.00
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coming from Keldon's AI.... you did NOT choose III. You settle the first world, get 2 cards into your hand, and have to discard one. Let's say that card was Alien Sentry Robot. For your IL settle, you shouldn't get anything from Imperium Fuel Depot right? Keldon's AI appears to be doing it again, but in additional to 2 new cards that go into my hand. Furthermore, the card I kept from my III rebate draw (Alien Robot Sentry) is getting put out to the side as a 3rd card. So even if I were getting the III power of Imperium Fuel Depot again, then it looks like it's doing that wrong anyways.


This may have been covered somewhere, but I cannot for the life of me find it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Børge N
Norway
Porsgrunn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
Coming from Keldon's AI.... you did NOT choose III. You settle the first world, get 2 cards into your hand, and have to discard one. Let's say that card was Alien Sentry Robot. For your IL settle, you shouldn't get anything from Imperium Fuel Depot right? Keldon's AI appears to be doing it again, but in additional to 2 new cards that go into my hand. Furthermore, the card I kept from my III rebate draw (Alien Robot Sentry) is getting put out to the side as a 3rd card. So even if I were getting the III power of Imperium Fuel Depot again, then it looks like it's doing that wrong anyways.


This may have been covered somewhere, but I cannot for the life of me find it.


Didn't you read my comprehensive script?

It is only the normal Settle bonus that is restricted to one use per Settle phase. Other "After placing a world power"s can trigger both on your normal Settle action as well as your extra Improved Logistics world. This includes Imperium Fuel Depot, Terraforming Robots, Alien Cornucopia amongst others.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Børge N
Norway
Porsgrunn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And for your other question (getting your first card grouped with the two others), that is definitively a bug in Keldon's program, most probably introduced in the latest version (0.7.5) together with the Search/Explore bug.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
borgemik wrote:
And for your other question (getting your first card grouped with the two others), that is definitively a bug in Keldon's program, most probably introduced in the latest version (0.7.5) together with the Search/Explore bug.


IFD power is to draw 2 discard 1 card from your hand . The first card you draw gets added to your hand so actually every card should be available for discard.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
allstar64 wrote:
borgemik wrote:
And for your other question (getting your first card grouped with the two others), that is definitively a bug in Keldon's program, most probably introduced in the latest version (0.7.5) together with the Search/Explore bug.


IFD power is to draw 2 discard 1 card from your hand . The first card you draw gets added to your hand so actually every card should be available for discard.
For this, even though the net effect may be the same, it should still be corrected. As evident, it's causing a '?' phase, followed by I to work incorrectly.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Srinivasan
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Race for the Galaxy: The Brink of War » Forums » Rules
Re: III powers of Improved Logistics + Imperium Fuel Depot
The power which gets applied exactly once is "this phase, whenever you settle a world, draw +2 cards and after drawing your cards for settling a world discard +1 card from hand".

That's how I think of it anyway.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.