Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Power Grid: The Robots» Forums » Rules

Subject: Does the Robot work with The First Sparks? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
The subject says it all.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stormseeker75 wrote:
The subject says it all.

My guess is no since they are two different games.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely not.

There is a power plant auction in Power Grid, more a sale in First Sparks.
You don't "buy" resources in First Sparks, you hunt or harvest them
You don't build cities in First Sparks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
stormseeker75 wrote:
The subject says it all.


No.

The Robots are an expansion for Power Grid.

Power Grid - The First Sparks is a completely different game, using part of the mechanics of Power Grid in a completely new setting. It is Stone Age, not suitable for any robot laugh

Best regards,

Henning
(2F-Spiele)
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Henning wrote:
It is Stone Age, not suitable for any robot laugh

Since it's Stone Age does Stone Age: The Expansion work with First Sparks? whistle
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
Power Grid: The Robots » Forums » Rules
Re: Does the Robot work with The First Sparks?
Barticus88 wrote:
Henning wrote:
It is Stone Age, not suitable for any robot laugh

Since it's Stone Age does Stone Age: The Expansion work with First Sparks? whistle


Thanks a lot, asshole. Ive ignored your snarky comments for years but now its time to tell you to fuck off.
29 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Got two game tables and a microphone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In case anyone cares:

http://fortressat.com/index.php/forum/10-ameritrash/112937-i...

BTW: if this is innapropriate, just take it down.

cheers!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
daveroswell wrote:
http://fortressat.com/index.php/forum/10-ameritrash/112937-i...

BTW: if this is innapropriate, just take it down.


Thanx for letting me know. It didn't even occur to me that it could happen. I have never had any trouble with Stormseeker, except for his ugly avatars. (You are free to comment about my ugly avatars.) I didn't complain to Octavian, and I think it's over-reaction on Octavian's part, unless Stormseeker was already on warning for a recent offense. He posted a stupid question. I mocked his stupid question. He told me to fuck off. What is the problem? I don't have trouble with him calling me a douchy fuck either.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daveroswell wrote:


Well, the post above was an over-reaction to a joke, so I guess the over-reaction of quitting BGG because of a short ban isn't a surprise.

Too bad, he was a good poster.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barticus88 wrote:
daveroswell wrote:
http://fortressat.com/index.php/forum/10-ameritrash/112937-i...

BTW: if this is innapropriate, just take it down.


Thanx for letting me know. It didn't even occur to me that it could happen. I have never had any trouble with Stormseeker, except for his ugly avatars. (You are free to comment about my ugly avatars.) I didn't complain to Octavian, and I think it's over-reaction on Octavian's part, unless Stormseeker was already on warning for a recent offense. He posted a stupid question. I mocked his stupid question. He told me to fuck off. What is the problem? I don't have trouble with him calling me a douchy fuck either.


Yep, you've got an ugly avatar. But this is better than your last one.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
Yep, you've got an ugly avatar. But this is better than your last one.


It's an artist's misconception of the last one.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M Monin
United States
Branford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmb
Henning wrote:
stormseeker75 wrote:
The subject says it all.


No.

The Robots are an expansion for Power Grid.

Power Grid - The First Sparks is a completely different game, using part of the mechanics of Power Grid in a completely new setting. It is Stone Age, not suitable for any robot laugh

Best regards,

Henning
(2F-Spiele)


The OP's question has been answered. The rest is not appropriate for this thread. Complaints about moderation can be posted in the Complaints Department forum.

Thread has been locked.

-MMM
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.