From the publisher website:
BERLIN—RED VICTORY is a detailed new ATS system game that tells the story of the Battle of Berlin at the most detailed level in the history of wargaming!
The street-level map at 50-yards scale is simply unprecedented. The ATS gamer will be able to fight his way across the urban Berlin battlefield literally from house-to-house. Red Banner squads, fanatic Hitler Youth, Officers conducting firing squads to bolster the troops, foreign-born SS, giant Konigstigers, Soviet Assault Guns and Katyusha barrages. You will find this and a lot more in Berlin—Red Victory and then some.
In keeping with the ATS approach you will receive a stack of small, fast-playing scenarios to get you on that gorgeous map right away. But this is also a monster game that will include a super-sized supply of counters, all you need to play a giant, full-map scenario!
You will also receive a copy of the new ATS Campaigns Rulebook, a separate addendum to the system that will allow you to recreate the long, bitter struggle, replete with ebb-and-flow, reinforcement decision making, and outright battle fatigue as you push your cardboard soldiers—and yourself—to the very limits of endurance!
IN EACH GAME YOU GET:
* A complete super sized collection of color die-cut counters in 1/2”, 5/8” and 3/4” sizes, representing the tanks, guns, and infantry that fought in the Battle of Berlin 1945, including Red Banner squads, Hitler Youth and more—enough to play an entire Berlin 1945 campaign;
* Two large linking historical game maps on heavyweight stock;
* The latest edition of the ATS rules of play;
* The new ATS Campaigns Rulebook;
* Scenarios and Play Aids printed on separate heavyweight cards;
* Two ten-sided dice.