From LBG website: The Eastern Front in World War Two was the largest land campaign in history. This game recreates incidents in this vast campaign as small skirmishes between Soviet and German forces commanded by sergeants and other noncommissioned officers. YOU command one side. Can YOU defeat the enemy in this easy to learn and exciting historical war game? this introduction-level game simulates World War II infantry actions at the man-to man level. The game, without going into overwhelming detail, test the tactical skills of the players, each commanding small opposing forces. Combat at this level focuses on the immediate enemy, his locations and weapons, the terrain and sheer survival. Sergeants!™ is an infinitely expandable game that is fast, fun and surprisingly inexpensive.
- Double-Sided Mapboard - Puzzle-cut to hold together
- 220 LASER-Cut Playing Pieces - These units represent soldiers, their weapons and information markers... heavy mounted, coated, and 3/4 in. Units are square. Terrain changing counters are hex shaped, info counters are round.
- Dice - Two six-sided dice- both players roll for resolution
- Rules, charts, and special 'briefing sheets' for more obscure needs
- Scenarios - contains EIGHT scenarios, several with variants for different year versions or with/without armor variants
- Charts - contains the charts needed to play the game
- Each box contains a unique registration card, giving the owner access to more scenarios and some extras.
The "Repple Depple 1" expansion contains many more maps, scenarios, and tanks.