While the game is similar to Monopoly, it is quite different in many ways. The biggest differences are:
1) It has nothing to do with the makers of Monopoly, but it's different enough that they can't be sued.
2) The board is a series of 4 connected looping orbits.
3) There are more spaces on the board and more properties to purchase than in Monopoly.
4) There aren't hotels or houses to place, but the more of each property group you own, the more you charge people who land on your properties.
5) You can buy and place fuel stations and you need fuel to move from planets and moons.
6) It's based in space: specifically it's based in our solar system.
7) There is no jail
8) And more... in other words, this is NOT Monopoly with a space "skin" applied to the board and cards. It's more like Monopoly style or Monopoly influenced.
Contents: (1986 Version)
Insert (detailed info about the planets/moons - not required for gameplay)
48 Deed Cards (54 Deed Cards in 'Apollo 13' version)
46 Fuel Stations
36 Red Shift Cards
6 Playing Pieces (Black, White, Grey, Red, Blue & Yellow)
Play money: 300 Federon Notes (60 Each Fives, Tens, Fifties, Hundreds & Five Hundreds)