From the DVG web site:
Elves Under Hoof is a light-hearted game of combat at the North Pole. It seems the elves have opened up a crate of ultra-violent video games and played them all night. By morning they had been turned into mindless zombie elves bent on destruction.
Now, it is up to your team of heroic reindeer to gather weapons and battle the crazed elves to save the day!
- Very easy to play.
- Fun for all ages.
- Armed reindeer take on the evil elves.
- Just in time for the holidays!
(if it is around holiday time when you are reading this)
- Just the thing to remind you of Christmas!
(if it is not holiday time when you are reading this)
- 4 Scenarios: An Igloo Too Far, Saving Private Reindeer, E-Day, and The Big Red One
- Expensive Player Help Sheet
- One Sheet of Full Color counters
- Very cute full-color Map
- Humor-filled rulebook
This is a great game for both wargamers and non-gamers alike. The game is fast and easy to understand and who doesn’t like throwing hand grenades at elves?