You arrive at Rattlesnake Valley where you build a saloon with your last dollars.
With Rattlesnake City you will discover an exalted life, reconstructed cities, big ranches, old gold mines and a run-down rail way.
You will loot the banks, winning (perhaps) a game of poker and, most of all, you will not save up your bullets.
All means and ways to become the richest man in the west and the mayor of Rattlesnake City are welcome...
The game material consists of:
• The board that shows the valley, some ruins and the rail way
• 1 740 000 $ (in 120 bills)
• 90 bullets (in 54 cards)
• Cowboys, Mexicans, beautiful women, whiskey, tar and feathers, a set of poker cards
• Saloons, banks, mines, schools, hotels, general stores, sheriff, railway stations, churches, cemeteries and 72 pieces of rails track
• 36 wooden markers, a cloth bag, 2 rules overview and a full rules booklet