This game is official release, based on comics series: Thorgal (Rosinski/Van Hamme). Graphics are taken from comics, and the whole game is well-kept in original Thorgals climate.
Each player sends heroes to execute quests. This give him victory points. He who gains a definite number of points - wins. Players may also send heroes and monsters to disturb other players heroes as they try to do their quests.
In the game are these types of cards:
1. Missions - each has level of difficulty, and adds special conditions.
2. Heroes - they are send to finish quests or disturb enemy heroes.
3. Monsters - they can only disturb. Cannot finish quests.
4. Equipment - can be used by heroes.
5. Spells - can by uses only by heroes with spellcasting ability.
6. Special event cards (called in game: ruse) - many different types, and different effects.
Each card can be used as normal card, or can be thrown aside when battle occurs. Thrown cards give bonuses to Attack and Defence.