"Chasing catnip here and there"
- Game allows participants to understand cat behavior.
- Game requires players to be responsible for the care of their cats.
- Game makes players use planning and logic to win.
- Game demands participants exercise patience with their cats.
- Game enables players to enjoy the companionship of cats.
- Game lets contestants make both offensive and defensive moves per turn.
- Game provides players with variations for more difficult games.
- Game promotes cooperation and teamwork.
GAME OBJECTIVE (from manual)
The first cat to pounce on a catnip mouse is the winner.
Players work cooperatively (cats from the same house) or against each other (different house) to catch one of two 'roaming' catnip mice. Each player first moves their cat, then moves one of the mice, each with the roll of one die.
Other variations allow for players to only move their cats with another player moving only the mice.
Obstacles include: Other cats, Dogs, Identification Tag (if missing), Fleas, Health Care (shots)