You start by buying a car at the dealership.
- You can get insurance, buy extras or get a road service plan at the time
- There are five different car models to choose from every time
- You buy at list price, sell at book value or trade up at the upgrade price
You "drive" the car around in any direction, just obeying basic traffic rules.
- You can choose to move forward, at normal or high speed, or go in reverse, on every play
- You can pass other cars or make "U" turns, where permitted
- You can park your vehicle at home or at the dealership and skip your turn to play
- You try to steer clear of accidents, because they cost you money and you may get traffic tickets
- You try to avoid tickets for speeding at the police station or the school zone
You try to make money, save it and reinvest it.
- If traffic allows, you can drive home every time you need to collect money from business
- You avoid the risk of getting traffic tickets that will cost money to clear
- You can buy insurance for your car to protect you in case of accidents
- You can buy extras, or upgrades for your car, to increase its resale value
- You can get a road service plan so you don't have to pay for repairs along the way
You trade your car up, whenever you can afford it, or down whenever you need the cash.
- You can stay with an older model and wait to buy the latest model at list price, paying in a lump sum
- Or you can pay the upgrade price and get a step-up upgrade as soon as you have the money
- Or you can also sell your car for the book value and buy an older model to get cash
You win when you are the first player to drive home the latest model car!