Evolution Earth: Cataclysm is a fast paced strategic deck/world building game about species evolution, cataclysms and extinction. Build your world continent by continent as they rise above Ocean and conquer them with your evolving species.
Evolution Earth: Cataclysm is very easy to learn yet it has strategical and tactical depth which makes it challenging, fun and addictive. The game has tons of replayability value since it can be played with so many styles, ideas and with deep strategical planning.
Evolution Earth: Cataclysm is a deck building game - yet it has a strong and exciting interaction between players. Try to defeat your opponents with skillful deck building decisions, clever population/resource management, right timing of cataclysms, and countless strategical and tactical choices. Use your resources, and your population to defend your species from extinction, as your opponents start planning their ice-age, climate change, asteroid impact or a numerous other cataclysmic attacks against your precious species that try to survive and evolve into a more victorious species.
Harness the primeval forces of nature for your victory. The prosperity of your species rests on your hands.
The game also includes an advanced play option called Blue Pearl, which makes the playing a 100% pure strategy and tactics. No luck or randomness involved on that playing version.
• Build up your Proto-Earth World as you play from Precambrian era into the era of Mammals
• Inhabitate your World with your Species and evolve them into higher species while you play
• Collect Victory Points from Critters, Insects, Fishes, Reptiles, Birds and Mammals
• 208 exciting prehistoric themed cards.
• 7 Continents and Ocean cards for each player
• 14 different types of Cataclysm cards from tornados to asteroid impacts to attack your opponents World and Species
• 60 Population/Resource cards
• 4 Shuffle cards
• Advanced play is 100% strategy/tactics without randomness/luck factor for hardcore strategic gamers
• Easy to learn
• 3 levels of play