An entry in the Murder à la carte mystery dinner party games. The story:
It's a tour of California Wine Country with its peaceful vineyards and picturesque wineries. The annual wine-tasting festival is in full swing when the body of local vineyard owner, Barry Underwood, is found hidden beneath his wine cellar. Barry has been missing for six long years but with the discovery of his body comes a wealth of new clues to solve the mystery. It's a vintage murder and you may be a suspect.
The suspects are: Otton Von Schnapps, Marilyn Merlot, Tiny Bubbles, Ralph Rottingrape, Papa Vito, and Hedy Shablee. Extra guests are Bonny Lass and Bud Wizer.
- Party planner with recipes and menu by Cookbook Author Sandra Gluck - including music and decorating tips
- Character Booklets for all suspects, includes their roles and background information
- Eight Place Cards
- Eight Party Invitations and Envelopes
- Six Secret Clues
- Cassette Tape with an introduction, summary of events and the solution to the crime.
- more recent versions replace the Cassette Tape with a CD.