(from the back of the Twentieth Century Imports version:)
S.F.3.D #2 is a fast-moving, realistic 2-player game of war. It is a sequel to S.F.3.D #1, and is meant to expand this game. While it can be played separately, most of the scenarios enclosed involve using maps and counters from both games. This game has been thoroughly playtested in the U.S.
Limited, Numbered Edition of 2,040.
- 480 Superb, die-cut, double-sided oversized counters; most are entirely new units (sp) types (see box front and back).
- 3 folding, full-color, semi-geomorphic mapboards.
- 24-page Japanese rules book, and...
- 16-page English rules book, numbered. This book contains the complete S.F.3.D rules, not just the new features to this edition. New features: Morale, Artillery, Mines, Engineers, Fire, Smoke, Elevation, Infantry, and others.
- Variants by the American Play test Team.
- 12 New Scenarios, in booklet form.
- 2 Combat Results Cards, 2 Dice, 1 counters tray.
(C) 1986 - Twentieth Century Imports, USA