Survey the galaxy to expand your civilization – will you colonize nearby planets, or take them over by force? Harvest resources for trade, and do research to improve your technology. Build the best civilization and win the game!
Eminent Domain is a civilization-building game in which your civilization's abilities are based on a deck of Role cards. At the beginning of the game each player has the same deck of cards, with just two cards for each Role in it. Every turn you must choose a Role to execute (and like Glory to Rome or Puerto Rico, your opponents will get a chance to follow suit), and in doing so you will add one of those Role cards to your deck. When executing a Role, you can boost its effect by playing cards out of your hand matching the Role you have chosen. For example, the more you Research, the better you get at Researching (because you'll have more Research cards in your deck).
A set of card-sized dividers (scaled for use with sleeved cards) for Eminent Domain, containing dividers for:
:star: Base Bame
:star: Escalation expansion
:star: Bonus Planets promo
:star: Bonus Base-Game Scenarios from the designer's blog
:star: Escalation Bonus Pack
I used these files to make 'card folders' instead of dividers - the process is as follows:
- Cut sheets of card into three strips 92mm wide each (both A4 and Letter sizes should be OK for this)
- Print the headers in this file out on label paper
- Cut the bottom line of each header, below the white section
- Stick the headers to the ends of these strips, one per strip, lining up the top of the folder shape near the top of the strip by holding up to a light
- Measure 24mm from the bottom of the header and score a fold
- Measure the appropriate width down from this fold (using the details below) and score another fold
- Measure 67mm down from the second fold and cut the end of the strip off at this length
- Fold the two scored lines as shown in the accompanying photo
This is a Technology Chart listing all technologies for the game Eminent Domain and all its expansions (Escalation) as of 4/1/2014. Kickstarter promos are not included. If there is a way to make this information smaller and easier to print/read/disseminate, please let me know and send me whatever modifications you make to the file (so I can bring it to my game nights ;-P).
An expansion of Horatio252's original Excel spreadsheet listing all planets in the game, the Bonus Planets expansion, and the Escalation expansion, including start planets. Tables have been expanded to calculate influence across the board using the base game, the Bonus Planets expansion, Escalation, and both at once. The only bits not included are the Kickstarter Rewards promos for the base game and Escalation. Inspiration and credit for original legwork on the base game goes to Horatio252.
An Excel spreadsheet with a list of all of the planets in the game excluding the start planets and the bonus/promotion planets. Also includes a sheet with several tables, and separate sheets with each planet type sorted by influence.