On the tropical island of Kalua, five religions compete to become the one and only. You will take the role of one of the five Gods that the Kaluans follow and will reward your followers with good harvests, nice weather and general well-being – or, if they don't pray to you enough, punish them with famine, epidemics, floods, earthquakes and other disasters. Don't forget though that with four other Gods on the island, the Kaluans can't distinguish where all their bad luck is coming from...
Make your religion the one and only by converting followers from other religions to your own. The game of Kalua continues until this condition is met.
- 1 board featuring Kalua and a Happiness Track
- 50 action cards (21 Bonus, 19 Local Disaster, 10 Global Disaster)
- 5 player help cards
- 11 black meeples, each representing 5 families
- 31 grey meeples, each representing 1 family
- 5 colored cubes to keep track of the Happiness (1 of each color - Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Yellow)
- 5 colored meeples, each representing one of the Leaders (1 of each color - Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Yellow)
- 10 red cubes, each representing 5 Praying Points (looks more like watermelon color)
- 32 white cubes, each representing 1 Praying Point
- 1 six-sided die
- full-color rule book