Ready the Cannon, Fix Bayonets, and Prepare to Charge!
Civil War is now upon us, and you must take the field as the leader of the Union or the Confederate forces. Command your generals and direct your infantry, cavalry, and artillery in 30 different scenarios that feature the terrain and troop deployment of each historical battle—from the First Bull Run and Wilson’s Creek to Prairie Grove and Gettysburg.
History may have been written, but in Battle Cry, the outcome of each battle is up to you. With your strategy and tactics, you can turn the tide to carry Old Glory or Dixie to victory.
Includes 30 Battle Scenarios!
This is an expanded and updated version of Battle Cry.
Confederate and Union Armies, each with the following plastic figures:
3 Generals with Flags
3 Artillery with Flags
3 Cavalry with Flags
10 Infantry with Flags
Includes the following battles:
Classic Battle Cry Battles
* First Bull Run--21st July, 1861
* Pea Ridge--7th March, 1862
* Kernstown--23rd March, 1862
* Shiloh--6th April, 1862
* Gaines Mill--27th June, 1862
* Brawner's Farm--28th August, 1862
* Antietam--17th September, 1862
* Fredericksburg--13th December, 1862
* Murfreesboro--31st December, 1862
* Gettysburg--2nd July, 1863
* Gettysburg--3rd July, 1863
* Chickamauga--20th September, 1863
* New Market--15th May, 1864
* New Hope Church--25th May, 1864
* McDowell, Virginia - May 8 1862
* Winchester, Virginia - May 25 1862
* Cedar Mountain, Virginia - August 9 1862
150th Civil War Anniversary Edition Battles
* Falling Waters, West Virginia - July 2, 1861
* Wilson's Creek, Missouri (Bloody Hill) - August 10 1861
* Greenbrier River, West Virginia - October 3 1861
* Belmont, Missouri - November 7 1861
* Dranesville, Virginia - December 20 1861
* Fort Donelson, Tennessee (Confederate Breakout) - February 15 1862
* Little Sugar Creek, Arkansas - February 17 1862
* Williamsburg, Virginia (North of Fort Magruder) - May 5 1862
* Oak Grove, Virginia - June 25 1862
* Richmond, Kentucky (Union Final Position) - August 30 1862
* Ox Hill, Virginia - September 1 1862
* Perryville, Kentucky - October 8 1862
* Prarie Grove, Arkansas - December 7 1862
Battle Cry 150 quick reference card with capability summary, terrain effects chart, card distribution summary, play diagrams, and card-use restrictions, all consistent with official errata; makes a handy reference for new players, and provides a quick refresher for expert players; recommend printing double-sided onto card stock
These are a set of American Civil War battle flags that I created based on historical patterns. They are intended for personal use by Battle Cry fans and ACW gamers generally. This set was first available on John Foley's The Wargamer web site, but that is now down.
This chart provides ratings for 70 Civil War generals to use with a second deck of Tactician Cards and revised Command Cards such as those by Michael Dippel, in line with those in the upcoming Leadership Expansion #3 for C&C Napoleonics. Together, they allow you to upgrade BC150 from its basic Hasbro published version to the level of other current C&C designs by Richard Borg. This draft covers all of the generals in scenarios provided by the game, and most of those on the site at www.ccnapoleonics.net
Excel Worksheets for Terrain by Battle and Units by Battle. Includes all the scenarios in BC 150 and the Chancellorsville scenario from the original BC. Sortable by Battle, Date, Set, Terrain, Army and Units. Includes totals. Units by Battle sheet includes notes on Special Units by battle.
[b]Terrain by Battle[/b]
[b]Units by Battle[/b]
As always, if you find an error, please let me know.