GMT’s The Battles of Waterloo covers four major battles during the Waterloo campaign: Mont Saint Jean, Quatre Bras, Ligny, and Wavre in one package, plus a campaign game. There are 3 maps included but only the campaign game needs all three. Scenarios require one to two maps. Game components include:
480 full-color two-sided counters;
Three 22x34" full-color mapsheets;
One 10-sided die;
32-page Rule Book and Errata;
16-page Scenario Book;
Player Aid Cards: Terrain Chart, Fire Table / Shock Table / other tables, Sequence of Play, Assault Resolution Procedure, Command Hierarchy Chart L'Armee du Nord, What To Do When You Pick That LIM.
Game features include:
- Interactive Turn Sequence that integrates Command, Coordination and Control with play tension: the LIM (Leader Initiative Marker) system.
- Lower-level command ability represented by Cohesion and Commitment.
- Combined Arms approach to effective combat tactics.
- Multi-tiered movement capabilities.
- Grand Battery, Square, Cavalry Pursuit, Napoleon's Health, Special Chateau Defense rules
A detailed study on the Waterloo campaign, colorful, and tension-filled.