With a game name like Party Gras, you better believe the goal of this game is to collect more strings of beads than any other player.
At the start of the game, the players divide the beads evenly amongst themselves, then place the beads around their necks. Each player receives two challenges cards out of the 300 hundred in the game. Each challenge card features three challenges from the following categories:
• Mind Control – Get another player to do what's listed on the card, such as asking you to lower your voice.
• Caught in the Act – Spot someone doing the action listed on the card, such as text messaging.
• Talk It Out – Start a conversation and find someone who satisfies the condition listed, such as liking werewolves more than vampires.
• Fashion Police – Find someone who matches the description on the card, such as two players who have shirts of the same color.
• Go Crazy & Challenge – Do what the card tells you to do.
If you find someone who fits the challenge, then show that player the card and take 1-2 beads from that player, as noted on the card. Discard that card and take a new one. Anyone de-beaded due to a card can choose to discard one card in hand and draw a new one.
The player with the most beads once the preset time limit expires wins the game.