(from MMP website:)
Stonewall Jackson’s Way II: Battles of Bull Run is the 9th game in the award-winning Great Campaigns of the American Civil War (GCACW) series. This game is actually two complete modules in one: it includes a complete revision and augmentation of Stonewall Jackson's Way (SJW; the first game in the series), and an entire new module covering the First Bull Run Campaign, called All Green Alike (AGA).
The two maps included are newly painted by original map artist Charlie Kibler and include new historical and terrain details (to bring them up to the standards of the latest games in the GCACW series).
Stonewall Jackson’s Way II: Battles of Bull Run uses the same GCACW Standard Basic Game Rules that were first published in MMP's The Skirmisher #1 and Grant Takes Command. The Advanced Game rule sets are also standardized so players will be able to move quickly from one campaign to the other.
All Green Alike: The First Bull Run Campaign, July 1861, includes four Basic Game and two Advanced Game scenarios. The Basic Game scenarios feature two Shenandoah Valley scenarios and two scenarios at Bull Run The two Advanced Game campaigns cover the advance and aftermath of the campaign.
- Across the Potomac (4 turns, July 2-5, 1861)
- Johnston vs. Patterson (3 turns, July 17-19, 1861)
- McDowell’s Opportunity (3 turns, July 19-21, 1861)
- An End to Innocence (1 turn, July 21, 1861)
- The Bull Run Campaign (13 turns, July 16-28, 1861)
- The Virginia Campaign (14 turns, July 15-28, 1861)
[The first and last scenarios require use of the Here Come the Rebels (the 2nd game in the GCACW series) west map (not included).]
Stonewall Jackson’s Way: Cedar Mountain to 2nd Manassas, August 1862, includes two new Basic Game scenarios, the five original Basic Scenarios redesigned and rebalanced, and the two original Advanced Game campaigns also revamped for better play balance:
- Cedar Mountain (3 turns, August 8-10, 1862)
- Lee vs. Pope (2 turns, August 18-19, 1862)
- Stuart’s Raid (3 turns, August 22-24, 1862)
- From the Rappahannock to Bull Run (6 turns, August 25-30, 1862)
- Jackson’s March (3 turns, August 26-28, 1862)
- Bag the Whole Crowd (3 turns, August 28-30, 1862)
- Which Way Did He Go? (3 turns, August 28-30, 1862)
- From the Rapidan to the Rappahannock (8 turns, August 19-26, 1862)
- From the Rapidan to Manassas (15 turns, August 19 – September 2, 1862)
Stonewall Jackson’s Way II: Battles of Bull Run contains:
- GCACW Series Rules Booklet (approx 24 pgs)
- SJW II Specific Rules Booklet (approx 68 pgs including scenarios/designer notes)
- Two 22"x 32" full-color mapsheets
- Three Countersheets
- SJW County Display Sheet (front) and AGA Off-Map Display (back)
- Terrain Effects Chart
- Two full-color Force Displays
- Two 4-page color Charts and Tables
- Two 6-sided Dice