The Canadian fan expansion to Ticket to Ride.
- 45 Trains to start
- Locomotives are for tunnels and ferries only, but players can draw them as normal cards (à la Nordic Countries)
- Parallel pairs of links are always both in play:
- for 4-5 player games, or
- for 2-5 player games, if one link is a ferry and one is rail
- There is no single longest route award, but there are the:
- (7-point) Sir John A. Macdonald Award for longest rail line
- (7-point) Louis St. Laurent Award for longest ferry line.
Ticket to Ride is a registered trademark of Days of Wonder Inc. and used by permission for this non-commercial variant. It may not be re-produced for any commercial use.