An expansion for ASL. 8 scenarios featuring desert warfare from December 1940 to November 1942.
This features German, Italian, British, Indian, French and New Zealand forces.
These scenarios use boards 25-29.
The scenarios are:
1) The Italians Need Help: Camp Tumar Wes, SOuth of Sidi Barani, Egypt - December 9, 1940
2) Tobruk Derby: South of Mechili Libya - April 5, 1941
3) Hellfire Pass: Halfay Pass, South of Sollum, Egypt - June 16, 1941
4) Seizing Sidi Rezegh: Near Sidi Rezegh, Libya - November 22, 1941
5) The French Fight: Bir Hachiem, Libya - June 9th 1942
6) Killing Field: Knightsbridge, South of Bir Lefa, Libya - June 12, 1942
7) Devil's Garden: South of El Alamein, Egypt - October 24, 1942
8) Supercharge!: South of El Alamein Egypt - November 2, 1942
This is not a complete game. Ownership of ASL modules is required.