ASLComp First Wave at Omaha brings the fury of Bloody Omaha to the ASLComp players in the most massive historical module yet published. This game is a historical module for the Advanced Squad Leader system. It has three linking maps recreate Omaha West and portions of Omaha East with six feet of running map length. Every detail is there, and all of the Vierville and Les Moulins draws, scenes of the hardest fighting in Normandy and the setting for the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan, are included.
The 'three story house', Norman 'Dutch' Cota, wave after wave of landing craft, laden with American soldiers headed for their doom...or the first step in freeing Hitler's Fortress Europa.
The packet will contain mostly enough counters to play the module with player providing fortification counters, US & German concealment counters and possibly some information counters.
ASLComp First Wave at Omaha contains:
* 15 action-packed scenarios
* 1 monster campaign style scenario that depicts the entire landing and battle inland
* 3 linking color maps
* 8 page variant Special Rules booklet
* 10 116th Regimental Combat Team Landing Play Aids
* 4 German Resistance Nest Play Aids
* 2 Destroyer Cards
* 6 sheets of color die cut counter
* Color Cover sheet
* Ziploc® style baggie to hold it all in