Operations Special issue #1 contains the following ASL material :
- the Singling Campaign Game and 4 pages of Chapter Z notes.
- 25.5" x 22 Singling Map
- 2 Singling Scenarios, the first of which is used for the start of the Singling campaign game
- ASL Scenario SG1, Abram's Charge, Singling, France, 6 December 1944
- ASL Scenario SG2, Fitzgerald's Fire, Singling, France, 6 December 1944
The first scenario is a heavy armor scenario pitting 13 Shermans (including 1 Jumbo) against a mix of Panthers, JgPz IVs and StuG IIIG.
The second scenario is a smaller follow up action.
Additionally there are the following independent scenarios:
- ASL Scenario S30, Ripples on the Pond, Apweiler, Germany, November 16, 1944. Operation Queen, the American assault into the Roer River Plain.
- ASL Scenario S31, Going to New York, Station San Oliva, Sicily, 10 July 1943. Pushing inland immediately after the invasion landing.
- HASL Scenario VotG18, Central Stalingrad, 14 September 1942. The German's initial advance into Stalingrad.
Also included in Operations Special issue #1:
Read more: Operations Special Magazine.