Avalanche Press is a game publisher located in Irondale, Alabama, just outside Birmingham. The company was founded in 1993, and published its first titles in 1994. While the company primarily produces wargames today, over the period 2000-2005 it also published a number of d20 role-playing supplements and several Euro-style boardgames.
The company website is typically updated at least weekly, with both announcements and new "Daily Content" articles that include commentary, variants and downloadable extras for existing and upcoming games.
Fans wishing to stay informed of the latest developments can sign up for News From the Front, a weekly / monthly e-mail newsletter.
Company support is available on ConsimWorld.
List of current major game series:
Avalanche Press also sponsors the Gold Club for diehard fans. Benefits of membership include:
- A 20% discount on all purchases through the web store.
- Additional exclusive discounts on upcoming products.
- Since 2012, the Golden Journal, a 5-10 page booklet printed at least once a year, including either variant game pieces or a small complete game in addition to articles and scenarios.
- The Gold Club Insider newsletter, delivered every 1-2 months via e-mail.
- Premium Content: Free downloadable games like Infantry Attacks: The Chihuahua Incident or extras like Battles of 1866: German Armies.
Additional dedicated BGG lists: