$10.00

User Rating Comment Status
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
7.5
Mar 2007*
Production quality is excellent. The game itself is about as basic as you can get: Spin the spinner. If it's rail (50% chance), and you can progress, move forward a space. If it's the gate (25%), switch whose track is blocked at the midpoint. If it's the bell (25%), ring the bell and yell for the sheer fun of doing so, really. My not-quite-1½-year-olds' eyes light up whenever we get this out, but they're just barely starting the get the notion of taking turns at anything. The finer points of even a game like this are still a little beyond them, which was HABA's claim with the 2-year-old minimum.
1½ years: They're getting better at taking turns, and even doing the right action for what they spun (with my instruction), though moving is rarely to the next space - not that I'd expect it to be yet.
2007-03-10*
Prev. Owned
James Perry
United States
Spring Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
7
Jul 2007*
This is a great free-play toy for my girls, and has already started them down the path of playing spin and move games....

Rated as a toy.
2010-03-11
Owned
For Trade
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
5
Nov 2010
[Children's Game]
A game appropriate for very young kids. If you want to teach your two year old the basics of taking turns this might be a decent game. Kids will quickly grow out of it but it looks so nice that they will play with it a lot. The game is completely made out of wood and it entirely self contained so there are no pieces to worry about loosing.
2006-06-06*
Prev. Owned
koen verstraete
Belgium
ruddervoorde
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
5
Sep 2012
The very first game my son played (3 years) : very very simple, but very nice material.

Played it several times with son, later my daughter, just forgot to record it.

At the age of six, the fun was over for my daughter, so I sold it.
2013-11-26
Prev. Owned
Vilma
Lithuania
Kaunas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2
May 2010
My son doesn't like it at all... It doesn't work as a boardgame.
2010-05-20
Mauro Di Marco
Italy
Firenze
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Visit www.ilsa-magazine.net!
mbmbmbmbmb
N/A
Bought for Daniele.
2009-05-28
Owned
FORUM-Federatie vzw Gezelschapsspellenclubs
Belgium
flag msg tools
N/A
K01
2014-09-13
Owned

Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.