: July 2011DETAILS
: Vertical Dominion card dividers. A set it available for each different Dominion box set (Base, Intrigue, Seaside, thru Hinterlands). I designed these to fit into Trivial Pursuit card boxes which I then put into a standard (US) photo box as such:
The dividers all have rules information about each specific card and some clarifications on them where relevant, so there isn't a need to carry manuals around with you (unless you need the general rules for each set)VERSION DIFFERENCES
: For each box set
* 8 Kingdom cards per page, now alphabetically in order with no overlaps between boxes.
* Include just a SETS card listing recommended sets for that version/expansion. (Eliminated the separate RANDOMIZER divider per box and went to a single divider for all Randomizers)
* Venture, Vault and Watchtower (all from Prosperity) had the wrong color banners - fixed in the Prosperity 'Fixes' page which also includes the new Walled Village promo.This last round of editing was a bit of a challenge because there were conflicting goals
* Some people want all cards in one file with no duplicates.
* Some people want the extra sets of cards available.
I compromised with more pages but flexibility and interleaving ? just pick and choose what you want:
* In BASE and INTRIGUE sets, the VP and Treasure cards are on a separate page for each box.
* Some pages are interleaved - you can print 2 or 3 different sets of cards onto one page. This is detailed further below.Special pages
* A BASE set page includes Miscellaneous, Blank Cards, Randomizers, and Trash dividers.
* Promos specific pages which include first 4 promos on one page and the latest (Governor) on a separate page.
* Prosperity FIXES page which has 3 updated cards - Venture, Vault and Watchtower all had the wrong colored banners, plus it includes the Walled Village promo. Cornucopia dividers added!
* Includes a single divider for ALL Tournament Prizes that summarizes the cards.
* Also, separate dividers exist for each prize that includes more detailed information. I print them and cut them shorter then slotted them with the prizes in the Tournament Prizes divider.Here is the full list of files for each box set including a link to where you can find each one.Some pages can be printed together onto one page. Just print one, then re-insert the paper in the same orientation in your printer, then print the other(s).The pages that you can print together on one page
(top 4 slots), Intrigue 4
(bottom right 2 slots)
* Prosperity 4
(top 4 slots + bottom left slot), Seaside 4
(bottom right 3 slots)
* Promos 2
(bottom left 1 slot), Seaside 4
(bottom right 3 slots)
* Prosperity Fixes
(top 4 slots), Cornucopia Prize Dividers
(bottom 4 slots) BASE PAGES
Dominion_Promos_AUG2014.PDF (All Promos)
Dominion_Promos_2_AUG2014.PDF (Governor + Prince only) INTRIGUE