"I am part of the majority" contest #3 for Geekgold. Join in on the Fun! (1st prize last week was almost 100 gg)
- Dwayne Wood(Teach101)United States
Contest #3. PLEASE Thumb this list to keep it seen!
ORIGINS: As I was rummaging through the archives of BGG, I ran across a series of contests called "I'm with stupid!" I thought it was a clever game, but a insulting name. Kind of like buying one of those "..for Dummies" or Idiot's guide to..." books.
Here how it works:
1) Entry fee is 1 gg. Please tip this header.
2) Give one response for each of the 6 entries below. Try to match an answer with as many people as possible, you will get 1 point for everyone who answer similiar, this includes yourself. Send the answers to me with the subject
I am part of the majority #3
3) Do not discuss answers.
4) On June 25th, I will tally the results and post them, and deliver prizes!
--1st place = 50% of all tipped.
--2nd place = 25% of all tipped.
--3rd place = 10% of all tipped.
--4th place = 1 shiny
--Average Joe Award = 0.01 for being right smack in the middle.
5) You may enter more than once. However each new entry must have 6 responses that you have not entered before. You can only win once. (Example: you submit two responses and win 1st and 2nd. You officially will win 1st and you 2nd entry will be ignored and the next person will win 2nd) BTW--this will never happen.
6) I will allow comments in order to take suggested questions for next week.
7) I will enter a set of answers as well, however I will not be eligible to win. (I only skim off the top)
8) EDIT: At this point there is no tiebreaker. In case of a tie, we will split both pots.
9) Good Luck!
If you don't want to drop the precious , feel free to enter for fun for the cost of one thumb (not eligible for prizes). Of course, if you do this, you will know you will get the top score!
- [+] Dice rolls