Need to clear room for Essen Releases 2012!
- Don D.(dond80)United States
*THIS AUCTION HAS CLOSED AS OF 10:46:59 PM EST NO BIDS AFTER 10:46:59 WILL BE EFFECTIVE THANK YOU TO ALL BIDDERS- YOU WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN THE NEXT 2 DAYS TO ARRANGE FOR PAYMENT AND SHIPMENT*Recommend
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AUCTION ENDED AT 9:48:59 ACCORDING TO THE TIME DISPLAY ON THE GEEK, WHICH WAS SLIGHTLY OFF FROM MY OWN DEVICES' TIME DISPLAYS. SO, ANY BIDS STAMPED ON THE GEEK AS 9:49 OR LATER WERE NOT EFFECTIVE
Additionally- all items that did NOT meet their reserve may be purchased from me at their reserve price on a first come, first served basis- whomever first posts a comment stating they wish to purchase in the particular item's entry will be able to purchase it.
7 Wonders: $15
El Capitan: $30
LOTR LCG: $20
Star Trek Expeditions: $18
This will be my first stab at running an auction here on the geek. I have reached my full capacity for games in my relatively small downtown Miami condo and, with about a dozen games due to arrive in the next 2-4 weeks from Essen, I need to clear out some space!
The auction will run until 10/17 at a time between 9PM EST and 11 PM EST.
1. Please bid in whole dollars, increments of at least $1
2. Buyer to pay actual cost of shipping.
3. No complaining please, this one is an important one for me hehe
4. Payments must be made within three days of the completion of the auction
5. I will accept PayPal, though I will request of everyone that chooses PayPal that money is sent as a "gift" to avoid any fees. Anyone not comfortable with doing that please geekmail me in advance to work something out.
6. I am trying something that is - to my knowledge- new on the geek: HIDDEN RESERVES! Some items will be clearly marked as having a hidden reserve. It is a hard reserve, not a soft one. I will be geekmailing a disinterested 3rd party with the list of all reserved items in this auction and their corresponding reserve immediately upon posting this auction. At the conclusion of the auction, I will screenshot that Geekmail and post the image here to ensure to everyone that I have been fair. The preset time for auction end referenced above will also be included in this geekmail for transparency purposes. I will update each item with new bids every night to indicate if the reserve has or has not been met. IMPORTANT: ANY ITEM NOT MARKED AS HAVING A RESERVE IS A NO RESERVE ITEM!
7. I reserve the right to remove items from the list before the auction ends, though I don't expect I will be doing much of that at all.
8. All sales will go through the BGG marketplace. (thanks for pointing out this omission, admins )
9. The catch all: Be reasonable
Any questions, please email me.
- [+] Dice rolls