Niagara Boardgaming Weekend No-Ship Math Trade
- Sara VanderWal(SaraCV)Canada
NBW 2013 - Thurs Jan 24 until Sun Jan 27
Everyone is welcome to participate in this trade but you are obligated to deliver and pick-up your traded games (details posted below).
There is no additional charge to participate in the trade, but participants must have a convention pass even if you are only coming to drop off trade items.
Please note that although NBW is graciously providing space for this trade, they do not have any involvement with its management. Any issues must be taken up with the trade organizer directly.
Discussion Thread is located here.
Key dates (all times are EASTERN TIME):
Submissions Open: Immediately!
Submissions Close: Sunday Jan 20 at 8pm (or whenever I get home that night)
Want Lists Due: Tuesday Jan 22 8pm
Results will be posted ASAP afterwards.
Trade Date & Location:
Where: Ramada Plaza, 7429 Lundys Lane, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
When: Saturday Jan 26, 2012.
Time: 11:30am. There will be a designated drop off area where games can be dropped off anytime Saturday morning but must be picked up no later than 11:30am.
1. Boardgames, boardgame related items, gift certificates, geekgold and non-gaming items are all permitted. There is no limit to the number of entries each person can have. Gift certificate and Geekgold arbitrage is NOT permitted.
2. Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG", "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item to ensure they appear recognizably in the OLWLG.
3. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of both the components and box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. If you do not, the game is expected to be complete, in like-new condition and be the english, most recent edition.
4. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
5. Do NOT delete any entries or sweeteners after they have been listed. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline or decided to keep that item.
6. You are required to periodically check your entries for comments and respond to them appropriately. The OLWLG will let you know if any of your items have unanswered comments.
7. If you have been reported as a bad trader or disregard any of the above rules, I will submit a blank want list on your behalf.
The Other Stuff:
If you want to know more about Math Trades and how they work, read the thread "MATH TRADES for Dummies".
It's best to work on your want list early since you can always make changes and resubmit your list anytime before the want list submission deadline.
Creating want lists is not the same as submitting them. When you submit your want lists, you will receive a confirming GeekMail (may be truncated). If you don't get one, your want lists haven't been submitted.
Use of the OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) is required for this trade. If you have never used the OLWLG tool before, please read the wiki page. Please consider tipping JeffyJeff some GG for his support.
Have fun and good luck!
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, Jan 20, 2013, 8:00pm EST
Deadline-Wants: Tuesday, Jan 22, 2013 8:00pm EST
- [+] Dice rolls