London Family Game Day No-Ship Math Trade - Trade Geeklist (CAN)
- Adam Thyssen(Jorage)Canada
their Facebook page or the Meetup page for more information.
Everyone is welcome to participate in this trade but you are obligated to deliver and pick-up your traded games at the convention (details posted below) - or to have a proxy deliver/pick-up in your place. Please note that although the LFGD organizers are graciously providing the space for this trade, they do not have any involvement with its management or take any responsibility for it. Any issues relating to the Math Trade must be taken up with the trade organizer, Jorage, directly. Furthermore, space is limited, and the the space they are providing for the sake of the math trade is only available for a short window. As such, it is expected that all traders will deliver their games by 10am to the designated math trade area. Games will be available for pick-up shortly thereafter once all submissions have been verified. If your situation changes, and you cannot be there to drop off or pick-up, it is incumbent upon you to make arrangements with your trade partners to fulfill your obligations.
Discussion Thread is here.
The Particulars (all times are EASTERN TIME):
Submissions Open: immediately
Submissions Close: Sun. Nov 3 10pm
Want Lists Due: Wed. Nov 6 10pm
Results will be posted shortly thereafter.
Trade Date & Location:
Where: London Family Game Day, Victoria Public School, 130 Wharncliffe Road, London ON
When: Saturday Nov 9, 2013.
Time: 9:45 - 10:15am - receive submissions.
10:15 - 10:30am - pick up new games.
1. Boardgames, boardgame related items, Video Games, RPG items, Gift Certificates, GeekGold and non-gaming nerdy items are all permitted. There is no limit to the number of entries each person can have. Gift certificate and GeekGold arbitrage is NOT permitted.
2. Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG", "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item to ensure they appear properly in the OLWLG.
3. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of both the components and box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. If you do not, the game must be complete, in like-new condition and be the most recent English edition.
4. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting to have them show up in the OLWLG properly.
5. Do NOT delete any entries or sweeteners after they have been listed. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline or decided to keep that item. If your plans have changed and you cannot attend the trade, please submit a blank want list so that we are not trying to frantically contact you at the last minute!
6. You are required to periodically check your entries for comments and respond to them appropriately. The OLWLG will let you know if any of your items have unanswered comments.
7. If you have been reported as a bad trader or disregard any of the above rules, I will submit a blank want list on your behalf.
The Other Stuff:
If you want to know more about Math Trades and how they work, read the thread "MATH TRADES for Dummies".
It's best to work on your want list early since you can always make changes and resubmit your list anytime before the want list submission deadline.
Creating want lists is not the same as submitting them. You will receive a confirming GeekMail message when you submit your want lists (it may be truncated). If you don't get one, your want lists haven't been submitted properly.
Use of the OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) is required for this trade. If you have never used the OLWLG tool before, please read the wiki page. Please consider tipping JeffyJeff some GG for his support.
Have fun and good luck!
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
Deadline-Wants: Wednesday, November 6, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
- [+] Dice rolls