MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item so this GeekList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this GeekList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription here, by selecting "No" under "Comment": http://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/GeekList/664...
. This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this GeekList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: June 2015
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until June 30th. Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
Just a few games for sale:
* Ends 6/27 around 7pm CST
* Selling: Ra; Arcana; Cheaty Mages; and a few Alea Treasure Chest promos
* Certain trades considered (as noted on item listings)
1. Earth Reborn
2. The Manhattan Project
6. A Game of Thrones: The Card Game
8. Ca$h 'n Gun$
10. Dos Rios
12. Mississippi Queen
14. Robber Knights
15. Railways Express
Item is no longer in our database
Shipping from Chicago, IL 60622
Paypal, Amazon Gifts Cards, Cash, it's all good.
Dead of Winter
Euphoria: Kickstarter Deluxe Edition
Galaxy Tucker: Anniversary Edition
Also, a Wii U. Because, why not?
Little Over 24 Hours Left <3
US Only Auction
Location Virginia Beach 23452
Items Ship out Via USPS or FedEx whichever is cheapest.
Payment is only via Paypal
All items will go through the Marketplace so BGG gets its 3%
Auction ends at an undisclosed time on 6/26 EST Night
Please Geekmail Me With Any Questions
Please no off topic comments below the items
Sammy's NO-SHIP MARKHAM AUCTION
End Date: Bidding will close on Friday, July 3th, 2015, within 1 hour estimated time after 8pm EST.
Shipping restrictions: No Shipping, only pick up at suggested location.
Payment: In Cash.
1. A Study in Emerald
2. Age of Empires III: The Age of Discovery
3. Aladdin's Dragons
5. End of Atlantis: Revised Edition
6. Escape: The Curse of the Temple
7. Isla Dorada
8. Island Fortress
9. Power Struggle
11. 1944: Race to the Rhine
13. Ruhrschifffahrt 1769-1890
14. Spike added
15. Wars of the Roses: Lancaster vs. York
16. 7 Days of Westerplatte
We're moving at the end of the month and need to reduce our game footprint. Please, help us!
1.End Time: The auction will end on June 27, 2015 @ 11:59pm EST. To prevent sniping any bids on items in the last hour will extend the auction an additional 30-60 minutes.
2. Reserves & BINS: Some items have an Opening Bid that serves as the minimum bid for the item. Bids below the opening bid will not be accepted. All items have BIN prices. The first BIN offer will win the auction.
3. Increments: All bids must be in whole dollars.
4. Payment: Payment is due within 3 days of the close of the auction. All payments must be through Paypal. The transaction will be done within BGG Marketplace to ensure BGG gets their commission.
5. Shipping: Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. I will ship within 3 days of payment via USPS Priority Mail (w/ tracking) from 13108 (Marcellus, NY). $5.50 for small items, $12 for medium. Combined shipping and local pickup are available. US Only.
Thanks for looking and happy bidding!
1. The auction will end 8pm CDT on Sunday, June 28. Any item receiving a bid in the last 30 minutes will extend 30 minutes from the last bid. This will continue until there are no bids in the last 30 minutes.
2. All bids must be in whole dollars. Transactions will be done via Paypal or Dwolla. All sales will go through the BGG Marketplace.
3. Shipping will be paid by the winner and will be through the USPS (from 55420). I use USPS online rates, including priority, regional rate, and flat rate. Local pickup is available for the Twin Cities area. If there is a different method of shipping you prefer please let me know.
4. Items will have a soft reserve (SR) and most will have a Buy It Now (BIN). I reserve the right to reject any final bids below the SR.
5. Once payment is made I'll try to get games shipped out as soon as I can.
6. Auction is for US/Canada only.
Agricola: Gamer’s Deck
Castles of Burgundy: 1st Expansion
Catan Card Game + Expansion
Caylus Magna Carta
Container + Second Shipment
Glory to Rome
In the Year of the Dragon
In the Year of the Dragon: The Great Wall of China and Super Events
Keyflower: Emporium and Monument
Louis XIV: The Favorite
Notre Dame: The New Persons
Orleans: Neue Ortskarten
Mayday Penny Sleeves
The Princes of Florence
The Princes of Florence: The Muse and the Princess
Puerto Rico: The New Buildings and The Nobles
Risk: Lord of the Rings Trilogy
San Juan: The New Buildings and The Events
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
Tribune + Expansion
War of the Ring
Witch’s Brew: 6th Player, the Amulets, and the Magical Abilities
Wits and Wagers
Auction ends in less than 24 hours!
Lots of items remaining with low starting bids!
My "Clearing out the Closet" Auction - CLOSED
- The auction will end Friday, June 26th
- Buyer pays Shipping Costs. Most items will be sent in USPS Flat Rate boxes
- Shipping to continental U.S. addresses only
- Payments will be made through Paypal
- Sales will be processed through BGG Marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission
Classic Major League Baseball
I Love The 80's
Rock N Roll: The Music Biz Game
Star Trek Expeditions
Star Wars: Escape from the Death Star
Star Wars: Jedi Knights CCG
Wheel of Fortune
Zombie State: Diplomacy of the Dead
Plus a large selection of comic books!
Auction for my nephew with Leukemia
Just put up an auction for my nephew who has leukemia. We are trying to raise some money for his family to offset the enormous expense of the necessary treatments.
Auction ends tomorrow! Please come and bid. Thanks.
Auction ends June 26th.
Incredible Expeditions: Quest for Atlantis
Luchador (2nd edition)
Kings of Israel
Hobbit Cooperative Dice Game
Among the Stars
1st and Goal (with expansions)
Justice League Dice Masters starter
Justice League Dice Masters booster box
mage wars conquest of humanjaro spell tome expansion
magic the gathering theros intro pack
murder in baldur's gate D&D
visions of war - art of wayne reynolds
D&D attack wing - wraith
D&D attack wing - ballista
D&D attack wing - sun elf wizard
D&D attack wing - frost giant
D&D attack wing - sun elf troop
D&D attack wing - hobgoblin troop
D&D attack wing - green dragon
heroclix - fragment - cyclops
heroclix - the phoenix force
briefcase - boardgame factory promo
flux - creeper promo
kurier - last will promo
super scientific tachyon - sentinels promo
shuffle hands - seven dragons promo
uncanny xmen starter dice masters
avengers vs xmen starter dice masters
Kaijudo ready to play decks (4 water, 4 nature, 4 fire, 4 light, 4 darkness)
small world silver round marker (6 copies)
sentinel tactics: the flame of freedom
sentinel tactics promo power card packs
sentinel tactics painted minis
LAST DAY! Starting bids and BINs lowered! New items added.
Auction Ends Sunday, June 28th. 6pm.
Get Free BIN($10 or less) with purchase of BIN.
Carson City w/ Gold & Guns expansion
To Court the King
Seasons w/ gems
The Ares Project
"The dice roll so indifferently" - BOC
Auctioning 6 games, no reserve, auction closes June 26
Less than 24 hours to go. Remaining games are
Lords of Waterdeep only at $10 still a great bargain
Dominant Species only at $8 an amazing bargain which makes me wish I had put a reserve but my mistake is your gain.
Onirim 2nd edition
ends Mond june 29 random time
over 50 games to sell
different "spiel des Jahres"
El Grande, Tikal, torres, Mississippi Queen, Dixit, Qwirkle, Zug um Zug, Village (Kennerspiel 12)
and other games like Union Pacifik, Big City, Modern Art, Konto incl. Exp.
Labyrinth der Meister, Jambo, Lost Cities, Minos, Tal der Könige, Conquest,
Fabula, Igel Ärgern, Golf Masters, Campus, Robotory ....
swiss games like Bockige Esel - Carlit, Quartal and Demono
all games with soft reseve and Bin
have a look
combined shipping is possible, but not every time the better way :-)
Ending in around 24 hours!
CONDITION OF GAMES: Unless otherwise stated, all games should be considered opened and played but in very good condition. There may be slight shelf wear. As well, unless otherwise noted, all games come from nonsmoking home with no pets. Exceptions will be noted.
Please note that there are free promos/mini-expansions/etc. available to those who choose to BIN a game in this auction. There is a limit of one free promo PER game you BINned. Also, there is only one of each promo so it will be first come, first serve.
RULES OF THE AUCTION:
Auction will end after lunch Pacific Time on Monday, June 29, 2015.
Some games will have a soft reserve which if not met I reserve the right to not sell the game. You are welcome to start bidding below the soft reserve and I still may sell the game. Most games will also have a BIN price.
Minimum increase is $1.
BGG will receive 3% commission.
Buyers pay actual shipping costs. All shipping costs will be calculated AFTER the end of the auction. I can give an estimate if you list your zip with your bid and send me a geekmail. All games will be shipped via USPS Priority flat rate boxes unless you buy a couple larger games or state a different preference. I'm open to potentially using other options if preferred. I will only charge for shipping charges and will refund any difference if I initially use an estimate. International buyers are welcome, but be aware that international shipping these days is not cheap! I will only use USPS to ship international. Please let me know if your shipping address is a business address as this will likely result in cheaper shipping charges!
While PayPal is preferred, I will also accept money orders or gift certificates to certain online game stores. If you pick up locally, cash is preferred.
If you are relatively close by and wish to pick up the game from me in person in Irvine, CA, that can also be arranged.
If you BIN and do not plan to bid on other games; let me know and I will set up the marketplace listing immediately so you can get your game faster.
Please do check out other geeklist auctions which can be found here: MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
Games include the following:
1714: The Case of the Catalans
Hoity Toity (Please note this is the Alea 10th year commemorative version)
Code of Nine
Tigris & Euphrates (mayfair)
Euphrat & Tigris: Die Zikkurat
Go da Cheese
The Ravens of Thri Sahashri
The Great Heartland Hauling Co. and expansion
I'm the Boss!
Mythotopia (Limited Edition)
Turn the Tide
Democracy: Majority Rules
Wir sind das Volk!
...and a whole bunch of movies for a $1 each.
...and seasons of Game of Thrones for DVD for seasons 1, 2, 3
Please go see my $5 Auction
cc Higgins rail pass
break the safe
mission command sea game
king of the elves
Winds of plunder
escape curse of the temple
Items in auction:
Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft
Dust Tactics: Revised Core Set
Race for the Galaxy lot
Shadows Over the Empire lot
See auction header for details.
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
Auction runs until Saturday, the 4th of July, in the evening.
Some games available:
Runebound (2nd Edition)
Auction for some older games that have been taking up closet space. Also a few newer items in the mix.
Shipping from 63110 OR Gencon Pickup
A Few Acres of Snow
Axis and Allies
Catan Histories: USA
DC Deck Builder
Dragonriders of Pern
War of the Ring
I just don't have 187 games to clear out
Auction will go until Thursday night, June 25 at around 9:00pm CDT.
I will ship anywhere. However, my experience shipping internationally is very mixed, with some deliveries happening quickly and some seemingly taking forever. People are always patient, so as long as you're willing to cover full, actual shipping costs and to be patient, feel free to bid.
Will ship USPS priority unless otherwise requested. Will combine shipping. Local pickup in the area of Kansas City encouraged.
Feel free to make an offer for a group of games - I'd like to find new homes for these more than drive a hard bargain.
All sales will be completed through the BGG marketplace.
Thanks for looking.
Auction of some hard to find games. Ends 6/30:
The Palaces of Carrara
Sekigahara: The Unification of Japan