MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: November 2015
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until November 30th. Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
Auction is UP
Charity Auction 100% Benefitting Children's Hospitals of Colorado.
Selection of games including several unopened titles (Lords of Xidit, Captains of Industry, Star Carcassonne).
Ends Sometime November 23rd
Shipping World-wide (buyer pays via paypal or Gwallet)
Payment through Extra-Life.org.
Payment is NOT through BGG Marketplace, as this is a charity auction. The 3% commission for BGG has been waved. The auction was made private by an admin yesterday as a misunderstanding. It is now fixed.
US only, Pre-Thanksgiving purge. Magic Realm, Arkham Horror, ASL, rare AH games, ends 11/22
a) US ONLY. All games shipped from 78240 (San Antonio, TX). Local pickup can be arranged
b) SOFT RESERVE is a guide. Make me an offer and maybe I’ll accept it.
c) Winning bids need to add shipping to final cost. All games will be shipped flat rate, USPS Priority Mail 2-day
- Large box - $16
- Medium box - $12
- Small box/envelope - $5
d) Games will be combined and shipped together (as possible) if multiple purchases are made by the same person. Shipping costs will vary and agreed to with the buyer
e) All games complete and from smoke-free home
f) All payments shall be made thru PayPal
g) All sales will go thru the BGG Marketplace; BGG will get 3% commission
h) Auction will end sometime Sunday, Nov 15
i) If you have any questions, please ask!
j) List of games:
Arkham Horror (w/24 custom dice & “The King in Yellow” expansion)
ASL 1st edition binder/slipcase ONLY
ASL LFT Rat Pocket Charts, 1st edition
Blackbeard (AH edition)
Card Football Premier Edition
Duel in the Dark (w/9 expansions)
Lost Cities, the Board Game
Magic Realm (includes 1st & 2nd edition rules)
Modern Naval Battles I & II bundle
Pizza Box Football
Richthofen’s War bundle
Ships from 97520 (Ashland, Oregon)
Ends sometime randomly in the evening of Sunday, Nov.23rd
BGG will definitely get their 3%!
UNFORTUNATELY - US ONLY PLEASE
Everything has a BIN
[US - CLOSED] 100+ Games,OOPs,Promos,Cards... w/BINS - Ended Nov.23rd
Lots of different items in this one:
Some OOPs like Starfarers of Catan and Notre Dame
Lots of Promos and some expansions
Thanks for taking a look !
I love my wife!
Auction for Carpentry Workshop for Adolescents in poverty in Tanzania. Games include Peloponnes, Bruxelles 1893, Town Center + Expansions, Rococo, Among the Stars + 2 expansions, Cubist, Roll Through the Ages, Colt Express, On the Underground and more.
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/199412/auction-carpen..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">https://https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/199412/auctio...
Free promos/games with BIN!
- Colt Express
- Roll Through the Ages: The Bronze Age
- Town Center with all 4 expansions
- Bruxelles 1893
- Space Alert
- Among the Stars with 2 expansions
- Medici vs. Strozzi
- Carcassonne: Gold Rush
- On the Underground
- Romolo Romelo
- Destination Neptune
- Kill Shakespeare
- Sentinels of the Multiverse promo cards
- Legacy: Gears of Time promo cards
Auction ends Sunday, November 22nd, 8pm Eastern time.
Geekmail me if you want to buy a couple of games for a deal. Thanks for looking!
Yet another auction to turn wood, plastic, and cardboard into cold hard cash so that it can be turned into more wood, plastic, and cardboard.
So here’s the necessary info:
I've done my best to give an accurate description of the condition of each game and to state if anything is missing.
I do try to take good care of my games.
These games are coming from a smoke-free, pet-free home.
BIDDING AND PAYMENT
All bids are in Canadian dollars.
A minimum starting bid and a Buy It Now is listed with each item
Please bid in minimum increments of $1.
Bid by leaving a comment with the amount of your bid under the item you are bidding on, preferably by quoting prior bids if possible to account for the new comment system.
If you win one or more items, you can pay me by PayPal or cash with in-person pickups.
I will be shipping from Postal Code V6R 1S4 (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
Shipping will be paid by the buyer. I will charge exact shipping costs and not a nickel more (no more pennies in Canada). Shipping will be through Canada Post.
Items can be combined for reduced shipping costs. Items can also be separated, but I don’t know why you would want to do that.
I will ship anywhere in the world, but you must cover actual shipping costs if shipping outside of Canada. Be aware that shipping outside of Canada, as well as North America in general, is going to be expensive, regardless of the game size!
I will ship each item ASAP after I have received payment.
Your item(s) will be very well packaged. I take pride in my packaging skills!
If you live in the area and wish to avoid shipping costs, I would love to say hello and do an in-person pickup/delivery. Contact me and we can arrange a time and place to meet, as long as it is within the Vancouver area.
The auction will end some random time on Thursday, November 26th between 9:00 pm and midnight PST as a mild anti-sniping mechanism.
PURCHASE AND WRAP-UP
I will contact the winning bidders to collect addresses and payment.
Each item will be sold through the BGG MarketPlace so that BGG receives their 3% commission and so that we can leave feedback for each other (if you wish).
If unsure about me, here a link to my trade feedback: http://boardgamegeek.com/trade/feedback/109342
Thank you for looking. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send me a message.
Agricola: Farmers of the Moor
The End of the Triumvirate
Glory to Rome
Once Upon a Time: The Storytelling Card Game
On the Underground
Ponte del Diavolo
Primordial Soup: Freshly Spiced
Charles A. Smith
Ends tomorrow Sunday night.
This auction is for U.S. only and is focused on board games for children and the young at heart. My granddaughters have graduated from these games (sigh) and are now at the "tween" stage of gaming. Time to find them a new home for young gamers.
Most of the games in this auction are by HABA, a company known for producing high quality components and wonderful illustrations. So these games are likely retain their value and might be attractive to collectors. Many are OOP and could be difficult to find, even on eBay. All games have English instructions.
Bidding will expire sometime after 8:00 p.m. (Central time) on Sunday November 22.
The following games were available when the auction opened on November 14:
1. Floß geht's!
3. Kleiner Spatz
5. Flinke Flitzer
7. Rummel im Dschungel
8. Monster Speziale
10. The Princess and the Pea
12. Fröschchen, hüpf!
13. Crafty Badger
14. Such, Bello!
15. Gulo Gulo
16. Kupferkessel Co.
18. Baren Stark (Strong Stuff)
19. Potz Blitz (Grab Bag)
20. Alien Hotshots
21. Hear 'N Seek
22. 7 Safari
23. Rat-a-Tat Cat
24. K-9 Capers
Despite your hope, there is not even any inherent symbolism; gravity is simply a coincidence.
LAST 24 HOURS
Excellent prices on almost all items.
End date: 11/22
Hab & Gut
and of course more.
IL - Illinois
Please check out my second auction.
Final Day Today - Sunday Nov. 22nd!!!!
Ends between 9 p.m. & 11 p.m. Central Time!!!
Some NEW ITEMS ADDED!!!! (see comment below this entry)
About 75 games with a little something for everyone in it - heavy games, family games, abstract games, vintage games, children's games, euros & amerit(h)rash.
Battlestar Galactica (NIS)
The Bottle Imp
The Capitals (NIS)
Carcassonne 10 Year Special Edition
Dungeon Dice (1977)
Eldritch Horror (NIS)
Krosmaster Arena + Xpac (NIS)
La Boca (NIS)
Medina (2nd Edition) (NIS)
Memoir '44 (NIS)
Mr. President (1967)
Mistfall KS edition (w/ Valskyrr XPAC) (NIS)
Star Trek Catan
Star Trek Catan: Federation Space Map
Terror in Meeple City (Rampage edition NIS)
Thunderstone Advance: Tower of Ruin
Thunderstone Advance: Caverns of Bane (NIS)
Thunderstone Advance: Into the Abyss (NIS)
Thunderstone Advance: Root of Corruption (NIS)
And much more...
Shipping to US only (local pick-up or Springfield, IL pick-up available).
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
Indy area local pick up auction, featuring a gigantic Super Dungeon Explore lot, various games old and new, and video games as well!
Payments in Cash or PayPal.
Ends NOVEMBER 29th, SUNDAY.
Comment of message me with any questions!
Penny Press is out in stores! Thanks to all our Kickstarter backers for making it happen.
Sentinels Enhanced Edition
Dice Town expansion
Storm Tracker promo card for Forbidden Desert
Last Night on Earth
Auction ends Sunday, Nov. 22, at 9 p.m. EST
Local pick up available for DC/Baltimore/Annapolis/Eastern Shore area.
Ends November 29th!
Board games, video games and movies!
Thunderstone Advance Lot
Lord of the Rings
and much more
Thank you very much for looking!
All games must go.
GEARS OF WAR
THIS IS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!
Auction ending 11/22
Some new stuff as well as OOP items like:
Roborally 1st Edition!
Shipping US only, buyer pays via Paypal through BGG marketplace.
Less than 24 hours left!
1. All games will be listed with a soft reserve (SR), some with a hard reserve (HR). I will consider bids under the starting bid, while I may not accept them it never hurts to offer, the worst thing that will happen is I will say no. However, I do not accept contingent bids. If you would like to make a combined BIN offer please geekmail me, this may be a good way to get games below the reserve/reduce shipping.
2. All bids must be in whole US dollars.
3. Prices are set based on Spielboy previously sold prices, usually a bit lower than what it has sold for. If you feel a price is too high see point 12.
4. Shipping is from 83642 and will be paid by the winner. I will ship via USPS flat rate when possible (I will give an estimate of shipping if game fits in a traditional box). The reason for this is because I don't have a lot of boxes sitting around, and in my past experience shipping games it is cheaper to ship one game flat rate than not. If you would prefer another method please geek mail me before bidding. Local pick up is also fine with me.
5. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items. However, please note, I will be traveling while the auction is up, as such won't be able to ship until Monday (23) or Tuesday (24)
6. I apologize but I will only be shipping to the US and Canada. Note to Canadian bidders, shipping is expensive as you know, I will work to make it as cheap as possible but shipping costs will be high.
7. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
8. This particular auction will end at a pre-determined random time on the 24th of November 2015. I am not a fan of sniping and don't like the other ways of dealing with it. If you have another suggestion see bottom rule/comment.
9. Games will be listed with condition, inserts are usually not included, instead components are in separate containers. If looking for a specific insert please let me know.
10. I am open to trade offers, please geekmail me if you have a trade offer.
11. Please geek mail me/post on the item if you have any questions.
12. I am open to feedback and don't much care for the taboo about discussing auctions in the auction, feel free to give constructive, polite, feedback. I will work to respond in the same way/explain my reasoning.
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
This is an Android Netrunner Lot Auction
This auction will close on 11/20/2015 at 4 PM Eastern Time.
Android Netrunner Base Box Set x 2
1x of each of the following : What Lies Ahead, Trace Amount, Cyber Exodus, A Study in Static, Humanity's Shadow, and Future Proof.
US Shipping addresses only.
BIN price includes shipping.
Just over 24 hrs left
Canadian Winter Auction!
Pixel Tactics 1 + 2
Yōkaï no Mori
Yomi: Panda vs G.Panda
Buy It All option for $180. Trades considered.
Ends December 3. Canadian dollars. Shipping to anywhere, but from Vancouver, BC. Please see the Geeklist for more details.
Flash Auction #6 - Kings' Forge. Buffy. Game of Thrones. +more
UPDATE! Due to BGG issues monday night, this auction has been extended by 1 day. It will now end Tuesday, 11/24/2015. At 10pm EST. Any bids on an item, will increase it's time by 1 hour.
*Whole dollar bids only. Bids must be made as replies to the geeklist.
*Paypal only & USA Only. Payment must be received within 3 days of auction end. If it needs to be later, notify me and we'll work it out.
*I will combine shipping costs on multiple items.
Local picking is available (I'm a little south of Louisville KY).
*Shipping will be through USPS. Buyer pays actual costs. I usually try to ship everything in a flat rate box.
*Transaction will occur through the BGG Marketplace.
*I reserve the right to end or cancel the auction at anytime. I will also consider trade offers.
*Please don't bid if you don't intend on buying the game.
If any questions feel free to ask
Let's just play everything always.
Auction will end Tuesday the 24th at 4:00PM EST, unless an item gets a bid within 10 min of that time. In this case, that item will be extended another 15 min past closing time, each time someone bids.
Games will be shipped from the 10036 Area code. Local pickup in Manhattan is available.
Alhambra Big Box
Between Two Cities Special Edition
Coup Original Edition
Krosmaster Season 3 Blind box display, New + Sealed
Maharani + mini expansions
Olympos + expansion
Origin: Ranger Die Promo
Power Grid Deluxe
Primordial Soup + expansion
Steel Driver Limited Edition
The Village Crone