2015 Support Drive – Ending in:
2239 supporters - GeekGold Bonus for All 2015 Supporters: 22.39 + 4.52 = 26.91
MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: November 2015
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until November 30th. Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
All games must go.
GEARS OF WAR
Canadian Winter Auction!
Pixel Tactics 1 + 2
Yōkaï no Mori
Yomi: Panda vs G.Panda
Buy It All option for $180. Trades considered.
Ends December 3. Canadian dollars. Shipping to anywhere, but from Vancouver, BC. Please see the Geeklist for more details.
Lots of promos and a quite a few deals available in my latest auction. This is a US only and PayPal only ending on December 5th after 9pm EST.
Here's what's currently up for auction:
- Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn
- BioShock Infinite: The Siege of Columbia – Enraged Songbird
- Bottlecap Vikings
- Coloretto: The Extra Cards
- Cosmic Encounter Insert from Daedalus Productions
- Coup: Rebellion G54
- The Duke
- Hostage Negotiator: Negotiator Cards
- Imperial Settlers: Why Can't We Be Friends
- Lewis & Clark
- Medieval Academy
- Mice and Mystics: Needle Rapier
- Mice and Mystics: Tattered Threads of Reason
- Neuroshima Hex! Assassin
- Police Precinct: Dirty Bomb Promo
- Regular Show Fluxx Future Promo Pack
- Robinson Crusoe: Adventure on the Cursed Island – Spyglass of Illusory Hope
- Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island Insert from Daedalus Productions
- Rumble in the Dungeon promo
- Sheriff of Nottingham: Prince John's Sword Promo Card
- Spartacus: A Game of Blood & Treachery
- Stone Age
- Stone Age: Casino
- Terra Mystica GameTrayz
- Zooloretto: Christmas Tree
I'll most likely be adding more in the coming week. Thanks for looking!
West Valley City
Great games old(ish) and new at low starting bids!
* Ends Wednesday December 2nd in the evening, to encourage turkey-drowsy bidding!
* Shipping is from 84119 to anywhere in the world, buyer pays shipping and I'll try to work out the most cost-effective method.
* Payment is through Paypal. No BINs, all sold games will be listed on the BGG marketplace.
* I should be able to ship games by Saturday December 5th.
* Please let me know if I'm breaking rules and/or being a dummy.
Games for sale:
DRCongo (including cloth board)
Portal: The Uncooperative Cake Acquisition Game
The Witcher Adventure Game
Dungeon Twister 2
Lagoon: Land of Druids
Conquest of Planet Earth+Expansion
Ends on December 1st
Games included (updated 11/29):
Magi-Arena (Cheaty Mages!)
Dawn of the Dice
The Necessary Conditions for John H. Watson
Dungeon of Mandom
Criminal Dance Poker
Gum Gum Machine
Hack Trick Pi mal Pflaumen
My Fair Princess
Always looking to play ...
Link: Pre-Holiday Auction
Many of my opened by unplayed games.
Ends Wednesday December 2nd, but has many Buy-It-Nows.
Available for international shipping. Willing to accept checks/money orders.
- Summoner Wars Master Set
- Lost Valley
- Dragon Rampage
- Ghost Stories
JVMF Auction Admin
**A special thank you - again - to BGG for, once again, giving us permission to run this charity auction outside of the Geek Marketplace.**
This is a supplement to the recent charity auction for the Jack Vasel Memorial Fund. All proceeds generated by this auction go to the Jack Vasel Memorial Fund for our charitable work. You can check the JVMF website (www.jackvasel.org) for examples of how our organization is helping the gaming community. You can also read testimonials from members of the board gaming community in the comments at the bottom of the GeekList.
Please note that this auction is for some additional items which were donated to the auction but we forgot to add. Please do not add additional items. As much as we appreciate this, this is only to make sure that all of our existing auction donations are offered.
This auction ends at 6pm PST on 11/28
24 hours left, many items with zero bids!
Help me fund a Christmas Trip to visit the family out west, or else I'm stuck here alone in Maryland.
Seven Day Auction Link
-Auction ends on Sunday the 29th
-Lots of promos and extras!
-Discounts on shipping, except international orders
-Payments via PayPal through the BGG Marketplace
Wise men say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Auction for Orleans Deluxe Edition
Get it for Christmas - it will not be reprinted and the regular is already sold out at TMG (they said to buy it in stores while they're available).
Auction ends: sometime November 29th in the evening. I have a set end time for the listings, but I want to discourage sniping.
Shipping is to U.S., local pickup available in Salt Lake or Utah counties.
PayPal is preferred.
This auction will run from 11/22/15-11/29/15 at 9:00pm central time.
This auction is in honor of Turkey Day...not Thanksgiving...Turkey Day which is a fictional holiday created by one of my friend's brothers growing up. I was never sure what happened on Turkey Day or what let up to it, just that it existed.
All games will be shipped from 60077 and I have a lot of Amazon boxes so shipping should be slightly cheaper than using USPS flat rate boxes.
All auction winners will check out through the BGG Marketplace so that they can get paid for letting me sell my games cheaper than ebay.
Games in the auction:
Baseball Highlights 2045: Base Game
Legendary Encounters: Alien
Trains and Stations (New in Shrink)
Bioshock Infinite (New in Shrink)
The Ares Project
Dungeon Twister with Paladins and Dragons
Legacy: Gears of Time
World War Z: The Game (New in Shrink)
I'm moving out of the country and I need to slim my collection. PLEASE NOTE: I do not have extra boxes so unless you're purchasing multiple games I plan on shipping via flat rate boxes. I'll mark which box a game fits in and the cost of shipping on the item.
All games are in English and are in good condition unless specified otherwise.
1. All reserves start at price listed
2. Bids must be in increments of $1
3. Buyer agrees to pay shipping from 02129. This will most likely be flat rate unless you're purchasing multiple games. LOCAL PICKUP IS AVAILABLE from either 02129 or 02108.
4. Transactions will go through the BGG marketplace so they get their 3%.
5. Paypal is preferred method of payment, but please contact me if you'd like to discuss another method.
6. This auction ends on on 11/29 at 11pm EST
Moving to Japan and trying to offload some of my games. These boxes will be a pain for me to ship so I'm hoping to sell them locally. Games can be picked up in either 02108 or 02129 or they can be delivered within 10 miles of 02129 if need be.
1) Be able to pickup any games won from Boston (I'm flexible on when you pick them up but it must be before March)
2) All bids must be in increments of $1
3) All items won must go through the BGG marketplace in order to give BGG their cut
ENDS December 1st.
I don't want the world; I just want your half.
CLOSED - sorry for th delay bgg down time and holiday screwed up my timing.
Thanks in advance for taking a look.
1. All games will be listed with minimum starting bid, some with BIN (Buy-It-Now), price.
2. All bids in whole dollars.
3. Winner pays exact shipping, including Delivery Confirmation where applicable. Items will be shipped from zip 92532 via USPS. I will use priority flat rate boxes as much as possible. Some items may have a specified shipping & handling fee which means it will take me more effort to get a box and pack the item to avoid damage.
Delivery Confirmation is intended to protect both buyer and seller.
4. I will combine shipping where possible if you win multiple items.
5. I will either ship to US address or deliver to BGGCon.
6. Payments via Paypal only.
7. All sales will go through the BGG Marketplace to give BGG its 3% commission.
8. Auction ends Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at a random time to discourage sniping and because I'm too lazy to do extensions to prevent sniping.
9. All items come from a smoke-free, pet-free home and have been well take care of.
10. I reserve the right to pull items if my conscience compels me to as its a big step for me to part with any games.
U.S. shipping auction ending on 12 DECEMBER.
D Day Dice
Tiny epic Kingdoms
Tiny epic Defenders
The Resistance: Avalon
Struggle of Empires
Conquest of the Empires
Between Two Cities
Battlelore + Expansions
Epic Kickstarter edition
Some Promos + lots more
all items will be added to the Geek Market after the auction to process the sales so that BGG will get the 3% commission.
Fewer than 24 hours remaining!
US & Canadian only auction ends 11/29.
All games shipped from 04038.
Winning bids are responsible for shipping cost.
All games come from a pet and smoke free home.
All sales will go through the BGG marketplace to ensure they get their 3%.
All non-local transactions will go through through paypal.
Feel free to geekmail me with questions.
List of games:
Puerto Rico: Anniversary Edition
Mask Trilogy Lot
Arte Moderna (Brazilian Modern Art)
New York 1776
Star Wars: Episode 1 - Clash of the Lightsabers
Fresco & Expansion
A la Carte
Race for the Galaxy: Alien Artifacts
The Builders: Middle Ages
Settlers of Catan holiday ornament!
Only 24 hours remaining
This is just a quick auction to clear out some space of some games I rarely play.
The Auction will end at some point on Friday the 27th of November
Runebound 2nd Edition Collection
Dungeons and Dragons: The Fantasy Adventure Boardgame
UK based so cheap shipping within the EU but happy to ship anywhere.
Another quick Box o Games auction
Black Fleet NIS
Cross Hares: Testing Ground KS
Train Heist KS
Monster Mansion KS
And a few surprise games too!!!!
CONDITION OF GAMES: Unless otherwise stated, all games should be considered opened and played but in very good condition. All games have been inventoried and are complete, unless noted. There may be some shelf wear. All games come from nonsmoking home with no pets. Exceptions will be noted.
RULES OF THE AUCTION:
Auction will end on Sunday evening November 29.
If the soft reserve of a game is not met, I reserve the right to not sell the game. You are welcome to start bidding below the soft reserve and I still may sell the game.
Minimum increase is $1.
BGG will receive 3% commission.
Buyers pay shipping costs, including insurance and delivery confirmation. All shipping costs will be calculated AFTER the end of the auction, shipping from 02115. I can give an estimate if you list your zip with your bid and send me a geekmail. All games will be shipped via USPS. I have several regional rate boxes on hand, so if the game fits, I may be able to save you a few bucks on shipping. I will look for the cheapest USPS shipping option. I'm open to potentially using other options if preferred.
PayPal is preferred. If you pick up locally, cash is preferred.
If you wish to pick up the game from me in person in Boston, MA, that can be arranged.
Games up for auction:
1. Age of Gods
4. Belfort: Guild Promo Pack #1
5. Beyond Balderdash
6. C'est la Vie! The Game of Lesbian Life
8. Cranium Booster Box 1
9. Evo (second edition)
10. Flash Point: Fire Rescue
11. Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage
12. Jenga Truth-or-Dare
13. Level 7 [Escape]
15. Mare Nostrum
16. Outside the Scope of BGG (100 blue poker chips, 8g)
17. Paths of Glory
18. Progress: Evolution of Technology
19. The Resistance plus Hidden Agenda & Hostile Intent, Kickstarter edition
21. Succession: Intrigue in the Royal Court
Good boy, Braetach!
This auction is based in the UK and is for the Warhammer 40,000 Conquest Living Card Game, and includes all items published to date in the UK - the base game, all six packs of the Warlord Cycle and The Great Devourer expansion.
1. All bids to be in whole UK £ sterling amounts
2. Shipping charges are payable on top by the buyer. I will ship anywhere.
3. Shipping costs will depend on the item(s) purchased and the location being shipped to. See the individual items for guide prices.
4. Multiple purchases will be combined for best shipping prices.
5. All games come from a smoke free home.
6. Payment via Paypal. UK purchasers may pay by bank transfer or cheque, and collect if local. Payment by cheque will have to wait for clearance before shipping.
7. All transactions will be run through the BGG Marketplace.
8. Start prices are my minimums. Buy it Now prices do what they say.
9. This auction will end sometime after noon (UK time) on 2nd December (Wednesday).