MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item so this GeekList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this GeekList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription here, by selecting "No" under "Comment": http://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/GeekList/664...
. This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this GeekList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: June 2015
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until June 30th. Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
1. Earth Reborn
2. The Manhattan Project
6. A Game of Thrones: The Card Game
8. Ca$h 'n Gun$
10. Dos Rios
12. Mississippi Queen
14. Robber Knights
15. Railways Express
Item is no longer in our database
Shipping from Chicago, IL 60622
Paypal, Amazon Gifts Cards, Cash, it's all good.
Dead of Winter
Euphoria: Kickstarter Deluxe Edition
Galaxy Tucker: Anniversary Edition
Also, a Wii U. Because, why not?
Sammy's NO-SHIP MARKHAM AUCTION
End Date: Bidding will close on Friday, July 3th, 2015, within 1 hour estimated time after 8pm EST.
Shipping restrictions: No Shipping, only pick up at suggested location.
Payment: In Cash.
1. A Study in Emerald
2. Age of Empires III: The Age of Discovery
3. Aladdin's Dragons
5. End of Atlantis: Revised Edition
6. Escape: The Curse of the Temple
7. Isla Dorada
8. Island Fortress
9. Power Struggle
11. 1944: Race to the Rhine
13. Ruhrschifffahrt 1769-1890
14. Spike added
15. Wars of the Roses: Lancaster vs. York
16. 7 Days of Westerplatte
1. The auction will end 8pm CDT on Sunday, June 28. Any item receiving a bid in the last 30 minutes will extend 30 minutes from the last bid. This will continue until there are no bids in the last 30 minutes.
2. All bids must be in whole dollars. Transactions will be done via Paypal or Dwolla. All sales will go through the BGG Marketplace.
3. Shipping will be paid by the winner and will be through the USPS (from 55420). I use USPS online rates, including priority, regional rate, and flat rate. Local pickup is available for the Twin Cities area. If there is a different method of shipping you prefer please let me know.
4. Items will have a soft reserve (SR) and most will have a Buy It Now (BIN). I reserve the right to reject any final bids below the SR.
5. Once payment is made I'll try to get games shipped out as soon as I can.
6. Auction is for US/Canada only.
Agricola: Gamer’s Deck
Castles of Burgundy: 1st Expansion
Catan Card Game + Expansion
Caylus Magna Carta
Container + Second Shipment
Glory to Rome
In the Year of the Dragon
In the Year of the Dragon: The Great Wall of China and Super Events
Keyflower: Emporium and Monument
Louis XIV: The Favorite
Notre Dame: The New Persons
Orleans: Neue Ortskarten
Mayday Penny Sleeves
The Princes of Florence
The Princes of Florence: The Muse and the Princess
Puerto Rico: The New Buildings and The Nobles
Risk: Lord of the Rings Trilogy
San Juan: The New Buildings and The Events
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
Tribune + Expansion
War of the Ring
Witch’s Brew: 6th Player, the Amulets, and the Magical Abilities
Wits and Wagers
LAST DAY! Starting bids and BINs lowered! New items added.
Auction Ends Sunday, June 28th. 6pm.
Get Free BIN($10 or less) with purchase of BIN.
Carson City w/ Gold & Guns expansion
To Court the King
Seasons w/ gems
The Ares Project
ends Mond june 29 random time
over 50 games to sell
different "spiel des Jahres"
El Grande, Tikal, torres, Mississippi Queen, Dixit, Qwirkle, Zug um Zug, Village (Kennerspiel 12)
and other games like Union Pacifik, Big City, Modern Art, Konto incl. Exp.
Labyrinth der Meister, Jambo, Lost Cities, Minos, Tal der Könige, Conquest,
Fabula, Igel Ärgern, Golf Masters, Campus, Robotory ....
swiss games like Bockige Esel - Carlit, Quartal and Demono
all games with soft reseve and Bin
have a look
combined shipping is possible, but not every time the better way :-)
Ending in around 24 hours!
CONDITION OF GAMES: Unless otherwise stated, all games should be considered opened and played but in very good condition. There may be slight shelf wear. As well, unless otherwise noted, all games come from nonsmoking home with no pets. Exceptions will be noted.
Please note that there are free promos/mini-expansions/etc. available to those who choose to BIN a game in this auction. There is a limit of one free promo PER game you BINned. Also, there is only one of each promo so it will be first come, first serve.
RULES OF THE AUCTION:
Auction will end after lunch Pacific Time on Monday, June 29, 2015.
Some games will have a soft reserve which if not met I reserve the right to not sell the game. You are welcome to start bidding below the soft reserve and I still may sell the game. Most games will also have a BIN price.
Minimum increase is $1.
BGG will receive 3% commission.
Buyers pay actual shipping costs. All shipping costs will be calculated AFTER the end of the auction. I can give an estimate if you list your zip with your bid and send me a geekmail. All games will be shipped via USPS Priority flat rate boxes unless you buy a couple larger games or state a different preference. I'm open to potentially using other options if preferred. I will only charge for shipping charges and will refund any difference if I initially use an estimate. International buyers are welcome, but be aware that international shipping these days is not cheap! I will only use USPS to ship international. Please let me know if your shipping address is a business address as this will likely result in cheaper shipping charges!
While PayPal is preferred, I will also accept money orders or gift certificates to certain online game stores. If you pick up locally, cash is preferred.
If you are relatively close by and wish to pick up the game from me in person in Irvine, CA, that can also be arranged.
If you BIN and do not plan to bid on other games; let me know and I will set up the marketplace listing immediately so you can get your game faster.
Please do check out other geeklist auctions which can be found here: MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
Games include the following:
1714: The Case of the Catalans
Hoity Toity (Please note this is the Alea 10th year commemorative version)
Code of Nine
Tigris & Euphrates (mayfair)
Euphrat & Tigris: Die Zikkurat
Go da Cheese
The Ravens of Thri Sahashri
The Great Heartland Hauling Co. and expansion
I'm the Boss!
Mythotopia (Limited Edition)
Turn the Tide
Democracy: Majority Rules
Wir sind das Volk!
...and a whole bunch of movies for a $1 each.
...and seasons of Game of Thrones for DVD for seasons 1, 2, 3
Please go see my $5 Auction
cc Higgins rail pass
break the safe
mission command sea game
king of the elves
Winds of plunder
escape curse of the temple
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
Auction runs until Saturday, the 4th of July, in the evening.
Some games available:
Runebound (2nd Edition)
Auction of some hard to find games. Ends 6/30:
The Palaces of Carrara
Sekigahara: The Unification of Japan
AUCTION - - Cutting My Collection HARD! - - - AUCTION
- All bids should be made in whole dollar amounts.
- All sales will be completed through the BGG marketplace.
- Payments made via Papal,
- Highest bidder is responsible for shipping. Games will be shipped via USPS, (My zip code is 14489) I'll ship anyway you like, but must include delivery confirmation.
- The Auction is open to all BGG users (just remember shipping costs for those of you outside the United States. Those who bid from outside the U.S. will have to pay for insured tracking.
The auction will run until July 11th and close sometime between 7:00pm and 11:00pm EST.
Please email me with any questions. I'll try and respond as quickly as possible.
Many of these games are NEW, Still in Shrink!!!!!!!
Battlestar Galactica: Pegasus Expansion
City of Horror
Flash Point: Fire Rescue (plus Urban Structures)
Godzilla: Kaiju World Wars
The Hobbit Adventure Boardgame (by ICE)
The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (plus two expansions)
Mystery of the Abbey with The Pilgrims' Chronicles card expansion
Wits & Wagers
Wits & Wagers Family
Cults Across America
Jenga Onyx, OOP Version
10 Days in the USA
Fox and Geese
Building the perfect game collection for our growing family
Who knew Euro games could be thematic?
Less than 10 hours remaining. Prices lowered on items with no bids. Low asking prices all around!
Auction ends on 6/28 at 11:59am EST. Auction will be extended for 15 minutes for each bid that comes in past that deadline, to prevent sniping.
US-only (unless you make special arrangements with me via PM), PayPal-only auction.
Condition of items is noted. Bids must be in $1 increments.
Buyer will pay shipping via USPS Priority (unless otherwise noted), or UPS Ground if purchasing multiple games and they will not fit in a Priority box. Amount will be determined at the end of the auction.
BGG will get its 3% via the Marketplace.
Games include the following:
New Dawn (with KS promos)
[redacted] + Mercenaries
Le Fantôme de l'Opéra
Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game
++ Red Xenobot Swarm
++ The Hunt
++ The War (no minis)
OVER 100 games!
Closes in 24 hours!!
Ends 7/1/2015 after 6PM PST
1960: The Making of the President
The Thief of Baghdad
Space Hulk (second edition) (includes printout of LOST PATROL)
Stocks & Bonds
Age of Empires III: The Age of Discovery
Relic Expedition Caylus
Runebound (Second Edition)
Talisman 4th edition
And Much More!
Selling a handful of games as part of tidying up.
Includes the deluxe edition of Hey! That's My Fish and a like new Space Alert.
Ends July 8
Buyer pays shipping; local pickup available in the Denver metro area.
Wrapping up soon!
This auction will run until sometime in the evening of Sunday, June 28th, 2015.
Includes Last Night on Earth, Munchkin, Tomb, and (non-KS) Zombicide sets.
All bids must be in whole dollars.
I reserve the right to reject bids below the soft reserve. But feel free to make an offer, I may accept it.
Shipping is from 94607 and will be paid by the winner of the item.
US Buyers only, please.
All transactions will be done via SquareCash (preferred) or Paypal and through the BGG marketplace. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
Please do not retract bids, per the Geekbay Policy!
Have fun and good luck!!
LAST 24 HOURS - GET THOSE FINAL BIDS IN!
As part of my 2015 challenge to reduce my collection by 365 games by the end of the year, my eighth BGG auction geeklist is now live. It runs through until the evening of Tuesday 30th June. The games included this time are:
Eight Minute Empire
Einfach Genial: Das Wurfelspiel
Die Kaufleute von Amsterdam (The Merchants of Amsterdam)
An den Ufern des Nils
Die Siedler von Catan: Das Wurfelspiel (Catan: The Dice Game)
Those Pesky Garden Gnomes
1. All games will be listed with a minimum starting bid and a Buy-It-Now (BIN) price.
2. All bids must be in whole dollars.
3. Atlanta local pick up and Shipping discounts available.
The more games you buy, the cheaper the shipping cost.
4 If you purchase 4+ games, shipping is FREE.
3 If you purchase 3 games, shipping is a flat $5
2 If you purchase 2 games, shipping is a flat $8.
1 If you purchase a single game, shipping is actual cost.
4. Auction is US only
5. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
6. This particular auction will run until 10:00 pm Eastern time on Sunday, June 28th 2015. Items bid on one hour before closing will extend item for 24 hours to prevent sniping.
What's it to Ya?
Sheriff of Nottingham Plus Royal Summons Promo
1955 The War of Espionage
King of Tokyo Promo Cards (Amusement Park)
Ends Monday July 6th.
Mage Knight with Lost Legion and Krang
Ninja: Legend of the Scorpion Clan
The Resistance with Hidden Agenda/Hostile Intent
Sheriff Of Nottingham
Sheriff Of Nottingham GenCon Promos
Sheriff Of Nottingham Royal Summons Promo
Space Hulk 4th Edition sealed
Star Wars: Imperial Assault partially painted to a strong standard
Auction (Ambush!, Runebound 2nd Ed + Expansions, Trajan, TTA + BGO expansions, Elder Sign, Imperial Settlers, Castles of Burgundy, Sheriff of Nottingham, AND MORE) - ENDS FRIDAY 7/3 9:00PM PST.
1. Board Game: Trajan
2. Board Game: Elder Sign
3. Board Game: Elder Sign: Unseen Forces
4. Board Game: Imperial Settlers
5. Board Game: The Castles of Burgundy
6. Board Game: Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization
7. Board Game: Sheriff of Nottingham
8. Board Game: Friday
9. Board Game: Vegas Showdown
10. Board Game: SWAT!
11. Board Game: Sneaks & Snitches
12. Board Game: Saboteur
13. Board Game: Neuroshima Hex! Duel
14. Board Game: The Game of Life: Card Game
15. Board Game: Runebound (Second Edition)
16. Board Game: Runebound: Weapons of Legend
17. Board Game: Runebound: Relics of Legend
18. Board Game: Runebound: Rituals and Runes
19. Board Game: Runebound: Drakes and Dragonspawn
20. Board Game: Runebound: Beasts and Bandits added
21. Board Game: Runebound: The Terrors of the Tomb
22. Board Game: Runebound: Artifacts and Allies
23. Board Game: Runebound: Champions of Kellos
24. Board Game: Runebound: Walkers of the Wild
25. Board Game: Ambush!
EDIT: AMBUSH ADDED
I dwell in possibility
Forever is composed of nows
ENDS JULY 5 @ 11:30 PM CENTRAL
Contiguous USA Only