MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: April 2016
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until April 30th. Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
I think it says it all Check it out!!!!
Right now the games are:
Ends MAY 6, 2016 at 4:00 PM EST
Space Empires 4X, Halo Risk, 51st State, World at War, Fresco, Kingdom Builder and more!
Lower 48 only, Paypal only. I reserve the right to add BINs to items as the auction nears its close.
TRADES DEFINITELY CONSIDERED.
This is a US Only, PayPal Only communal auction that ends on April 30th. Here's what we have listed:
- Android: Netrunner and almost all of the Data Packs and Deluxe Expansions
- Article 27: The UN Security Council Game
- Blood Rage: Mystic Troll Kickstarter Exclusive
- Blood Rage: Wolfman Kickstarter Exclusive
- Castle Panic
- Catan: Junior
- Cosmic Encounter with Expansions
- Council of Four
- Fields of Arle
- Fury of Dracula (third edition)
- Killer Bunnies and the Conquest of the Magic Carrot
- King of New York
- The Last Banquet
- Legacy: The Testament of Duke de Crecy
- Machi Koro
- Mr. Jack
- New York 1901
- Nothing Personal with Expansions
- Pandemic: The Cure
- Port Royal and Expansion
- Risk: Star Wars Edition
- Russian Railroads with German Railroads
- Small World
- Specter Ops
- Stellar Conflict
- Tales of the Arabian Nights
- Talisman (Revised 4th Edition)
- Terra Mystica
- Ticket to Ride
- Ticket to Ride: The Card Game
- The Voyages of Marco Polo
- Warhammer 40,000: Conquest
- Wiz-War and Expansions
- And a boatload of promos
Get yer finger off my head!!
BUY some games, DUDE: Auction from TX 78214 ends 4/29
Hello everyone! I am in need of purging these games from my shelves!
My games come from a smoke free home.
I will ship using USPS for medium and small sized games, but feel free to ask if I can ship standard.
BOOKS WILL be mailed MEDIA unless you want standard please let me know.
I ship from S.A. TX 78214, so I can even do local pick up at Dragons Lair off Medical drive.
U.S. addresses only please.
All sales will go through BGG marketplace.
Payment will be through Paypal.com
Bids will be in dollar increments.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
This auction will end on April 29th 2016
RPG BOOKS PLUS AMERITRASHY GAMES!!
No longer selling as a lot, each game now available individually.
Cannes: Stars, Scripts and Screens
Food Chain Magnate
The Great Zimbabwe
Roads & Boats w/ & Cetera
UR: 1830 BC
VOC! Founding the Dutch East Indies Company
Auction ends 5/1/2016, some time after 10p Central(BGG Timestamp)
Somewhere around 24 hr's remain!
Mostly Winsome Games. Please feel free to browse my collection and contact me about games you'd like me to add.
Ends Saturday, April 30, 2016 at an undisclosed time.
FINAL 24 HOURS!!! Check out these amazing games at fantastic prices!
This auction features OOP, hard to find, highly rated games, and will end Sunday, May 1st at a random time of my choosing. Featuring:
The Institute for Magical Arts
Animal Upon Animal: The Balancing Bridge
1) All items will be listed in US Dollars (Canadian Dollars) will also be listed to help out Canadian bidders. The current exchange rate is approximately 0.78-.79 Please bid in whole dollars.
2) All items will ship from R2C 2X9 Winnipeg, MB Canada
3) Local pickup is acceptable
4) I accept payment via paypal, or cash for local pickup.
5) All games come from a smoke free, pet free home
6) The condition is listed for all games
7) Every item will have a soft reserve and/or BIN.
8) On rare occasions, games may be traded or sold offline
9) If you have any questions or concerns, please post or Geekmail me.
10) All transactions will go through BGG (so that it gets it's 3%.)
11) New games may be added to the auction
Good Luck and Thank You!
Short and sweet auction for a NIS 1st Edition (English/German) Food Chain Magnate.
-Whole dollar increments on bids.
-Bidder pays USPS shipping from 25701.
-Local pickup is acceptable, but highly unlikely.
-Auction will end sometime Saturday evening, but will be extended if need be to prevent sniping.
I think that's it... Thanks for coming by and good luck!
Jharus' Spring Cleaning Auction
Less than 24 hours remaining!
Many items still available! Make me offers, all reasonable bids considered. Thanks!
Ends May 3 at 10pm Eastern, details provided in Geeklist. Many games available, all items have BINs, see below!
Alhambra: Family Box
Best Treehouse Ever
Carson City: Big Box
Clacks: A Discworld Board Game
Click Clack Lumberjack
Eggs and Empires
Favor of the Pharaoh
Isle of Skye
Let Them Eat Shrimp!
Mr. Jack Pocket
Pick & Pack
Puerto Rico (German)
Race for the Galaxy
San Juan (second edition)
Say Anything Family Edition
Scripts and Scribes: The Dice Game
Snowdonia (first edition)
Steam Torpedo: First Contact
Tiny Epic Kingdoms (deluxe, first edition)
Welcome to the Dungeon
Wits & Wagers
Wits & Wagers Family
Word on the Street
24 Hours Remaining
Auction ends May 1
Local pickup available in Round Rock/Austin, TX area
Some games include:
Defenders of the Realm
Kings of Israel
...and many more.
Come check it out! Thanks!
Spring Cleaning Auction - US only shipping from 30132
Auction ends Monday May 2nd at 12pm EST.
All items have opening bids of $10 or less.
Thurn and Taxis - NIS
Dead Men Tell No Tales
Bottom of the 9th
Spring Cleaning Auction
Less than 7 hours 77 minutes remaining!
Seven items...seven days...seven dollars each.
Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation
Conquest of Speros
Apples to Apples to Go
Stocks & Bonds
Best of TriBond
1. I will run purchases through the Geek Market, so BGG will get its cut.
2. All items have a starting bid of $7 with no reserves.
3. Bid in whole US Dollar increments, please.
4. The winner pays actual shipping from Austin, TX (78752). Default is USPS Priority Flat Rate or Regional Rate, whichever is cheaper. I'll note the best shipping option(s) in each listing.
5. I will ship internationally, but as you know, it will be expensive.
6. I'm happy to combine shipping for multiple purchases; happier still to arrange a local pickup.
7. Payment via PayPal. Cash in hand okay for local pickup.
8. The auction will conclude at a time of my choosing on the evening of Monday, May 2 after 7 p.m. Central Time.
I hate my stupid username.
Auction Ends Tonight! - May 2nd
US Auction Only
Paypal Payments Only
Combined shipping available
Grand Austria Hotel
Dogs of War
Castles of Mad King Ludwig
The Scepter of Zavandor,
Deep Sea Adventure,
Stone Age: The Expansion
Carson City: Gold and Guns
Shipping: US only. Free delivery to Geekway in St. Louis is also included.
Payment: PayPal and cash if delivery to Geekway.
Ends: 4/29/16 between 5-10 pm CST
Code of Nine
Commands and Colors: Ancients plus 3 expansions
Dawn of the Zeds - 2nd edition
Go Da Cheese
Jackal and High
Machi Koro plus Harbor expansion
Railroad Tycoon plus 2 expansions
Space Hulk 4th edition - NIS
Auction ends tonight between 5-10 pm CST.
Alexsander the Great
Ascension: Deckbuilding Game
The Battle of Guilford Courthouse
The Battle of Prague
Best Treehouse Ever (with KS)
Blood Bowl Team Manager (with expansions)
Star Wars: The Card Game
Traders of Carthage
This auction is to help raise funds for my daughter's high school graduation gift (a trip to Alaska).
End date: 05/27/2016
End time: Undisclosed, between 6pm and 12midnight
65 Items, including:
Glory to Rome Black Box
Descent 1ed collection
Arkham Horror collection
Fury of Dracula 2ed
Cleopatra and the Society of Architects
Game of Gnomes
And lots more!
The auction is U.S. only
Payment by Paypal only
Local pickup available
I'm BullTaco and I approved this message.
Mess with the Bull.....
Ships from Jackson MO 63755
Ends Monday May 9th 2016
4 pages of games....reasonably priced...come get em!!!
GAMESGALORE’S BGG AUCTION #9 – 11 GREAT GAMES…ENDS MAY 6TH!!!
Here are the 11 games up for auction:
1. Battle Beyond Space (Z-Man Games)
2. Battle Merchants (Minion Games)
3. Blue Max: World War I Air Combat (Stratelibri)
4. Brettspiel Osternest (Easter Basket 2016) (Frosted Games)
5. Haithabu (Spielworxx)
6. Heroes of Normandie (Iello)
7. King’s Abbey, The (Brown Eyed Games)
8. Rogue Agent (White Goblin Games)
9. Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures Game (Fantasy Flight)
10. Vikings: Warriors of the North (REBEL.pl)
11. Warband: Against the Darkness (Dyskami)
The auction will end on Friday, May 6th! Below is a link to the auction:
Good luck, and thanks very much for taking a look!!!
END DATE- 5/14/2016 at 11:59PM PST
BGG is to get their 3% commission.
Shipping Restrictions- USA ONLY, local pickup preferred, California shipping to be shipped USPS Priority Mail
Payment options- Paypal online, or cash locally.
All items BRAND NEW and SEALED unless otherwise stated. The reason I'm selling: I'm moving away, and the place I'll be moving to won't have people to play with anymore. Due to busy schedule at work, despite amassing a huge collection, I never had time to play. That's why many are sealed, my loss, your gain.
$5 off total order every increment of five items won, so bid on lots of stuff! Meaning:
5 items won = $5 discount off total
10 items won = $10 discount off total
15 items won = $15 discount off total
Discounts do NOT stack.
Unless otherwise stated, everything is in brand new sealed condition. I take very good care of my games, so rest assured that these items have been treated well and will be shipped securely. Every item listed with minimum bid.
Would prefer local pickup in Fresno, California, but will also be willing to ship via USPS. Of course local pick-up is welcome and even encouraged, and I'll be happy to combine shipping on multiple items.
Contact me with questions (or use comments section).
Auction will last until 11:59PM, PST, on Saturday, 5/14/2016. Before then, any items sold locally will be marked as sold locally. All sales will take place through BGG Marketplace.
List of items:
100 Swords- Kickstarter Edition
7 Wonders: Babel
A Chaotic Life
AEG Black Box 2014
Amiibo- Captain Falcon
Amiibo- Villager (first edition)
Ancient Terrible Things
Ancient Terrible Things- The Lost Charter Expansion
And Then We Held Hands
Android Netrunner- Base set
Animal Crossing- Amiibo Cards Collector's Album
Arcadia Quest Beyond the Grave
Arctic Scavengers- Base Game- HQ- Recon
Ascension Year Two Collector's Edition
B-Sieged Darkness and Fury
Baseball Highlights 2045: Deluxe Kickstarter
Battle of Kemble's Cascade
Betrayal at House on the Hill
Bomb Squad Academy
Boss Monster 2: Limited Edition
Boss Monster Collector's Box
Boss Monster- Paper and Pixels Expansion
Cash n Guns
Castles of Burgandy
City of Remnants
Compounded- Geiger Expansion
Cosmic Encounter- Cosmic Alliance Expansion
Cosmic Encounter- Cosmic Incursion Expansion
Dice Master- War of Light Starter Set
Eldritch Horror + Forsaken Lore Expansion
Escape Zombie City
Euphoria- 1st Edition
Fief + Expansions: Kickstarter Edition
Francis Drake + Expansions
Gamecube Controller Smash Bros- Black
Guardian's Chronicles- Night Squad
Guardian's Chronicles- Terror Trio
Guardian's Chronicles- True King of Atlantis
Guardians' Chronicles- Base Set
Homeland- The Game
Institute for Magical Arts
JunKing Kickstarter Edition
Karnivore Koala: Kickstarter edition
Kemet- Ta Seti Expansion
King Down- Kickstarter Edition
King of New York
King of Tokyo
Kings of Air and Steam
Last Will- Getting Sacked
Legacy- The Testament of Duke De Crecy
Legendary Encounters: Alien
Legendary Encounters: Predator
Legendary: Dark City
Legendary: Marvel Base Set
Legendary: Secret Wars Volume 1
Let Them Eat Shrimp
Let Them Eat Shrimp- Shark vs Squid Expansion
Loop Inc- Kickstarter Edition
Lord of Rings Card Game
Lords of Waterdeep
Marvel Dice Masters- Uncanny X-men Collector's Box
Mice & Mystics
Mice & Mystics- Heart of Glorm Expansion
My Happy Farm
New York the card game
Norsaga- Kickstarter Edition
One Night Revolution
Pandemic- The Cure
Pathfinder: Adventure Card Game- Skulls and Shackles Base Set
Raid and Trade + Corrine painted expansion: Kickstarter edition
Red 7- Print and Play Card Game
Roll for the Galaxy
Sentinels of the Multiverse- Vengeance
Sheriff of Nottingham
Sherlock Holmes- Consulting Detective
Skylanders Random (more than 50)
Small World Base Game
Smash Up- Obligatory Cthulhu Expansion
Space Cadets- Dice Duel
Space Cadets- Dice Duel- Die Fighter Expansion
Star Trek Catan + Federation Space Expansion
Stonemaier Games Energy Box
Stonemaier Games Food Crate
Stonemaier Games Resource Vault
Stonemaier Games Treasure Chest
Summoner Wars- Master Set
Super Fantasy- Ugly Snouts Assault
Super Mario Memory
The Agents: Kickstarter Edition
The Resistance 1st Edition
Till Dawn- Kickstarter Edition
Tiny Epic Kingdoms Deluxe- Kickstarter 1st Edition
Tragedy Looper- Midnight Circle Expansion
Trains- Rising Sun
Walk the Plank
Wombat Rescue kickstarter edition
X-Com the Board Game
Zombicide Season 1
Zombicide Season 2
Zombicide Season 3
Zombicide- Angry Neighbors
Zombicide- Toxic City Mall
Portela de Sacavem
Has some rewards for the bidders
Portugal pick-up available (or very low shipping)
Ends 10th of May