MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: June 2016
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until June 30th (or later if I accidentally offend super-sensitive humour-impaired folks armed with Ban-Hammers in the meantime). Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
Have new games inbound for the holidays, need to clear shelf space. PM me for Bundles, if interested.
Auction End date Sept 30th
KS: Cthulhu Wars: HP first player mini
KS: Cthulhu Wars: Great Old One Pack One
KS: Cthulhu Wars: Great Old One Pack Two
KS: Cthulhu Wars: Great Old One Pack Three
Starfarers of Catan: 5-6 Player Expansion
All For 1$ Starting Bid
Colony Clash: Insect Warfare
The Golden City
HellRail: Third Perdition
Cheapass: Little League Lunatics
KS: Maha Yodha
Zombie, Ninja, Pirate
Ending on September 30th
Cheap US Shipping prices, willing to ship internationally.
Galaxy Defenders KS Lot
Coup Rebellion KS
Runewars + Expansion
51st State Master Set
Cuba + Expansion
Empires: Age of Discovery
Dead of Winter
Between Two Winters
Merchants & Marauders + Expansion
Isle of Skye
Mercs: Recon + All in Packs
Power Grid: First Sparks
City of Iron 2nd (KS)
2x American Rails
NIS Twilight Struggle
Huge Starwars Armada Lot
All items will be sold via Marketplace for BGG percentage.
Trades considered, BINs available, and free shipping on over $100 of BIN items.
Ends in just over 24 hours!
Eclipse + Rise of the Ancients
Firefly: The Game
Mage Knight + expansions
Ninja Camp: Kitten (promo)
Railways of the World: The Card Game
Rattle, Battle, Grab the Loot
Scripts and Scribes: The Dice Game + expansion
Space Cadets: Dice Duel
Trains + expansions
When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten.
1. This auction will end on Sept. 24 at 9 PM (Eastern). All bids entered after this will be ignored.
2. There are no rules on sniping.
3. All bids must be in whole dollars.
4. Shipping will be done using USPS flat-rate boxes when possible. Winner pays shipping costs. Local pick-up is possible in Morgantown, WV.
5. Upon winning, an entry will be made in the marketplace so that BGG gets their 3%. Payment is through PayPal.
ENDS OCT 1st
Dogs of War KS
LOTS OF OTHER GOODIES!
CONT US ONLY
12 NEW GAMES ADDED!
Auction to get rid of some games and make room.
-Bids need to be in whole dollar amounts.
-Shipping will be USPS from 62234. i have tons of boxes and will ship priority or retail ground whichever is cheaper.
-Local (St. Louis) pickup available
-I do my best to describe the condition of my games, many of them played a few times or never even played.
- This auction is for USA bidders only.
- All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission.
- Auction will end sometime between 8am and noon, Sunday, September 25. I have predetermined the exact time to avoid snipping.
Vikings on board
Tiny epic kingdoms - KS deluxe edition
Tiny epic kingdoms heroes call - ks deluxe edition
Kodama the tree spirits
King of Tokyo - Zombie 15 exclusive alpha zombie promo monster
Auction end 9/30. Shipping from Ohio paid by the winner. Local Pickup available.
Chaos in the Old World w/ Expansion
KS edition of Epic Card Game
Star Realms w/ Expansions
Assault on Doomrock w/ Expansion (and KS items for expansion)
Smash Up w/ expansions
Defenders of the Realm
Okko: Era of the Asagiri
US or International.
Chaos in the Old World + Expansion
Lord of the Rings LCG (TONS!)
Star Wars LCG (TONS!)
Android NetRunner LCG (TONS!)
Mercs Recon KS
Rattle Battle Grab the Loot
Auction Location: Toronto, Ontario
Pickup option: Pickup only, Downtown Toronto
Auction End: October 1, 2016 - 11:00 PM EST
LESS THAN 12 HOURS REMAINING!
Auction open - Sunday, 9/18/2016
Auction closes - Monday, 9/26/2016 between 9 PM CST and 10 PM CST
Games for sale:
Council of Four
Fire & Axe: A Viking Saga
Kings of Mithril
Mayfair Games Limited Edition Promo Expansion Sets #3 - #7
Mob Ties: The Board Game
Zombicide Box of Dogs Set #6: Dog Companions
It's time to get real. Essen is almost here and the shelves are once again stacked to the ceiling. Time to clear some significant space ahead of the 2016 Essen crop! Can you help me out???
Unless otherwise noted, games are in very good to excellent condition. Most games have seen some play, some are punched but unplayed (as noted). All are complete with components in very good to excellent condition. If you want pictures of a particular game, please ask.
The auction will end sometime on September 29th, 2016.
All bids must be in whole dollar increments and must meet the minimum reserve listed. Items will not sell below the listed minimum reserve.
No trades will be considered. I'm trying to clear shelf space here!
All purchases will run through Paypal (unless we arrange for local pick-up) and BGG will get their 3%.
If you would like to arrange for local pick up, please indicate that along with your bid. For local pick up, I will accept paypal or cash.
If you win the auction, I will contact you within one day of the auction end date with final payment information. You must complete payment within 4 days of the auction closing date. Otherwise, I will contact the next highest bidder.
Shipping is from U.S. zip code 97080 and will be paid by the buyer. Local pickup is available in the Portland, OR metro area.
U.S. shipping only. Everything will be shipped USPS Priority Flat Rate unless:
Combined shipping on multiple items reduces the shipping cost, or
The item does not fit in one of the three flat rate box sizes.
Everything will ship with a tracking number from USPS. Flat rate shipping costs are on the USPS website and range from $6.80 - $18.70 depending on size. Again, if the item in question doesn't fit in a flat rate box, I will endeavor to ship using the lowest cost, non-flat rate USPS alternative.
Discount on purchase if you win multiple bids:
1 game: 0% discount
2-3 games: 1% discount
4 games - 2% discount
5 games - 3% discount
6 games - 5% discount
7+ games - 8% discount
NOTE: Shipping is not discounted, only the bid values.
Thanks for your support and happy bidding!!
Auction ENDS 9/25/16
Its like I closed my eyes, and I became one of those guys whose game collection started spilling out onto the floor....I told myself I'd keep it to the shelf...
Its time I got rid of the games I don't see a lot of playtime with and make room for walking. laugh
-Please make bids in whole dollar increments. (ie $1, $4, $5)
-The games may have hidden reserves which reserve me the right not to sell if those reserves are not met.
-Some games may have BIN.
-The Auction will run for an undisclosed amount of time, no less than 1 week, no more than 2 weeks and will end at any given time within that
-Shipping will be Priority USPS or flat rate depending on size and box availability, paid by winner/recipient of the game.
-Local pickup is available for those living in the area. Zipcode 90034
-All sales will go through the BGG market place.
Bonus prizes!!! There are some freebies listed below that are unlocked if you meet the criteria. Furthermore - every game you buy over the first that is valued at $10 or higher saves you $3 on your total purchase. I.e. Buying 2 games saves you $3, buying 4 saves you $9!
Alea Iacta Est
Among the Stars huge complete collection
Betrayal at House on the Hill
Great Fire of London 2nd ed
HeroCard Orc Wars
Island Fortress and expansion
Orleans Deluxe w/extras
PostHuman kickstarter extras
Spheres of Influence with kickstarter exclusives
The Godfather: A New Don (unreleased!)
Tiny Epic Galaxies
Zombie State: Diplomacy of the Dead
Warangel 1st edition
Warhammer Fantasy: Huge Skaven lot
The Battle at Kembles Cascade
Night of Man
Asteroyeds (New, in shrink!)
Visiting the US from New Zealand and bringing a few games to sell.
* Container (new in shrink)
* All Creatures Big and Small: More Buildings Big and Small
* 1911 Amundsen vs Scott
Games will ship the week of 3 October from New York City (zip code 11104). Shipping will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request. Local pick up during the week of 3 October is great with me.
US and New Zealand bidders only. Bidding is in US$.
This auction will run until an undisclosed time (East Coast time) in the evening of 28 September, 2016.
1 day left!!!!
The auction will end on PST 7:00 PM on Saturday, 9/24.
Abyss + Kraken + Key token
Carson City big box
Mansion of Madness
Mysterium + promo cards
Railways of the world
Need to let go of some heads. Cut away as you please.
AUCTION ENDING TOMORROW SUNDAY, 25 SEPTEMBER at 7:00pm PST
Dead Men Tell No Tales
Evolution: The Beginning
The Manhattan Project: Chain Reaction
The Prodigals Club
Dice Tower KS promos:
Champions of Midgard Seezam
Deception: Murder in Hong Kong – Dice Tower 2016 Kickstarter Promo Pack
Dice City: Shipwright
The Golden Ages: Wonderpack
Imperial Settlers: The Dice Tower Inn
Kemet: Dice Tower Promo 2016
Lanterns: The Harvest Festival Dice Tower Promo Tile
Machi Koro: Dice Tower Promo Cards
Mage Wars Academy/Mage Wars: Arena Dice Tower Promo 2016
New Salem: Tom Commands Promo Card
Ninja Camp: Kitten
Police Precinct: Dice Tower Exclusive Character Set
Rum & Bones: Mercenaries – Zee: The Poet Tyrant
Sentinels of the Multiverse: The Prime Wardens Promo Pack
Star Realms: Security Craft Promo Card
Ultimate Warriorz: Dice Tower Promo 2016
AUCTION ENDS SUNDAY, 25 SEPTEMBER at 7:00pm PST
BIDDING: Please bid in whole dollar increments. Games are subject to removal due to marketplace purchases or trades.
SHIPPING: [US ONLY] Sorry international friends, this is for US only. I will ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate whenever possible unless when combining shipping, a single game won't fit in a flat rate box, or you prefer a different carrier. In the latter cases, winner will pay for shipping materials and actual shipping costs from 98371. Local pick up can be arranged (Puyallup, WA). Games usually ship out within a couple days after payment.
PAYMENT: Payment must be received in full within 48 hours. All transactions will be done through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission.
Payment can be made in the several ways:
Paypal to email@example.com
Amazon Gift Card
Miniature Market Gift Card
CoolStuffInc Gift Card
Cash on local pickup
AUCTION END: Auction will close SUNDAY, 25 SEPTEMBER at 7:00pm PST. Any bids after that time are void.
SHAMELESS PLUG: Want to enhance your gaming sessions with thematic music? Check out GAME ENHANCING MUSIC: Playlists for Board Games!
Lots of heroscape + others !! All starting bids $0 and FREE add-ons !! w/NYC or North NJ pickup !! ends Tues Sep 27
* Ends Sep 27, approx 9pm ET
* $0 starting bids
* Free add-ons for every $20 in winnings
* Local pickup in NYC and in northern NJ around GWB.
* Willing to ship internationally, but cannot take responsibility after it exits US border
1. Puerto Rico
2. Puerto Rico: Expansion I – New Buildings
3. Puerto Rico: Expansion II – The Nobles
5. Asgard's Chosen
7. Innovation: Echoes of the Past
9. Helvetia Cup
10. Mystery Rummy: Jack the Ripper
11. Epic Card Game
12. Dungeon Crawler
13. Dungeon Crawler Mines of Khurgan
14. Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Forgotten Souls
15. Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Nature's Ire
16. Mage Wars Arena
17. Mage Wars Arena: Forcemaster vs Warlord Expansion Set
18. Mage Wars: Dice Tower 2013 funding campaign promo card set
19. Warhammer: Invasion
20. Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
22. Heroscape Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie
23. Heroscape Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie
24. Heroscape Marvel: The Conflict Begins
25. Heroscape Master Set: Swarm of the Marro
26. Heroscape Master Set: Battle for the Underdark
27. Heroscape Expansion Set: Fortress of the Archkyrie
28. Heroscape Expansion Set: Fortress of the Archkyrie
29. Heroscape Expansion Set: Orm's Return
30. Heroscape Expansion Set: Road to the Forgotten Forest
31. Heroscape Expansion Set: Volcarren Wasteland
32. Heroscape Expansion Set D3: Moltenclaw's Invasion
33. Heroscape Expansion Set: Malliddon's Prophecy
34. Heroscape Expansion Set: Jandar's Oath
35. Heroscape Expansion Set: Jandar's Oath
36. Heroscape Expansion Set: Thora's Vengeance
Lots of heroscape + others !! All starting bids $0 and FREE add-ons !! w/NYC or North NJ pickup !! ends Tues Sep 27
less than ~12 hours left
Lets try this again, Starting Bids Lowered Auction ~ Thunderstone Advance Collection and Android Netrunner Collection !!!
- All bids are in US funds.
- All bids must be in whole dollars, minimum raise is $1. Bids will only be accepted with a post to this Geeklist.
- This auction will end sometime late Sunday evening, September 25th.
- All transactions will be processed through BGG Marketplace. This ensures BGG will receive its 3% commission share.
- Payment must be by Paypal unless paying by Cash in person. Payment must be given within 3 days of auction end.
- Free Local Pickup also available 21740
- USA Shipping only please.
- Shipping to those in the United States to be paid by the Winner, shipping is from 21740 and USPS is preferred shipping method, heavier items may use FedEx. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
- If there are any questions about the auction or items, please feel free to geekmail me.
- There will be no reserves outside of the minimum starting bid.
- Trades will be considered.
Thunderstone Advance Collection
Condition: Played ~4x, Have all boxes, cards are currently in two of the 6 boxes.
Includes the following:
Android Netrunner Collection
Includes everything up to the Mumbad cycle including Data and Destiny.
If thresholds are met you will also receive 2 broken token wooden inserts, a set of acrylic money, acrylic click tokens and acrylic advancement tokens.
-3x Core Sets
-Creation and Control
-Honor and Profit
-Order and Chaos
-Data and Destiny
-What Lies Ahead
-A Study in Static
-Fear and Loathing
-The Spaces Between
-Up and Over
-All That Remains
-The Universe Tomorrow
-There is 2 extra data packs but I don't remember which ones are the duplicates.
Also Includes the following if their thresholds are met:
-A set of Acrylic Click Tokens (if bid reaches $250 this will be included)
-1x Broken Token wooden inserts (if bid reaches $275 this will be included)
-1x Broken Token wooden inserts (if bid reaches $295 this will be included)
-A set of Acrylic Money (if bid reaches $310 this will be included)
West Valley City
Another auction to commemorate the end of summer! For some reason!
Ends 9/30, see header for more details.
Descent 2nd Edition
The Bloody Inn
Cash 'n Guns 2nd Edition
Dead of Winter
REMINDER: AUCTION ENDS THIS WEDNESDAY EVENING!
We are in the process of completely renovation our game storage room, so it is time to part with dozens of games before the new shelves are installed. If you can offer a good home for one or more of these games, I would appreciate it!
The auction will end at 10:00PM Eastern Time on WEDNESDAY evening, September 28th. I have listed both "soft reserve" and "buy-it-now" prices.
BGG will receive their 3% commission.
Here are some other clarifications:
- Bidding Worldwide
- Bid in whole USD in $1 increments
- Payment through PayPal only
- Winning geek pays all shipping
- Games will be combined to same address
- To prevent "sniping", I will keep the auction open for a short duration after the 10PM deadline.
Note that I ship via the U.S. Post Office via Priority mail. Any optional shipping items (insurance, signed receipt, etc.) will, of course, cost extra. I will supply the shipping price once everything is packaged and weighed.
All games come from a smoke-free home. Note that rules may have some highlighting.
I will move SOLD!! items to the bottom of the list and immediately offer them in my BGG MarketPlace with "Reserved for" and the buyer's name.
Thanks for checking out the list!