MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: June 2016
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until June 30th (or later if I accidentally offend super-sensitive humour-impaired folks armed with Ban-Hammers in the meantime). Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
I was the turkey all along!
Auction End: July 24 at 9 p.m. EST
Low starting bids! BINs!
Shipping is from 30044 or Gen Con pickup is an option!
Sorry, but I will be shipping to the U.S. only.
-- Ascending Empires
-- Bang with Fistful of Cards Expansion
-- Battle Cry
-- Battle Sheep
-- Totally Renamed Spy Game
-- Deck Building: The Deck Building Game
-- Dice Brewing
-- Eminent Domain
-- Fast Flowing Forest Fellers
-- Hera and Zeus
-- Just Desserts
-- King's Breakfast
-- Lagoon: Land of Druids
-- Munchkin (with expansions)
-- Pass the Bomb
-- Pizza Box Football
-- Secret Tijuana Deathmatch
-- Skyline 3000
-- Sleeping Queens
-- Star Munchkin
-- Super Munchkin
-- Wakanda + expansion
Ends Sunday 7/24/16
Local pickup preferred, will ship to U.S.
Warfighter: The tactical Special Forces Card Game (and first 3 expansions)
Battle For Souls
Glory to Rome: Republic Expansion and other I.V. ed. cards
Train of thought
Pocket Battles: Celts vs. Romans
Vampire Dark Influences
House of Spirits
Smithsonian Artifact or Fiction
Scene it? 007 Collectors ed.
Battle Of The Sexes
VH1 Pop Up Video Game
Battue: Walls of Tarsos
Dungeon Twister the Card Game
Exodus: Proxima Centauri + Edge of Extinction
Fields of Arle
Lords of Sctoland
Mission: Red Planet
Onward to Venus
Ora et Labora
Reef Encoutner + 2nd Kind Expansion
Revolver + 1 Expansion
Revolver w/ all expansions
Tides of Time
Xia: Legends of a Drift System
Ends July 28th
The app has stoked a fire to collect everything!! But alas, Descent takes up a ton of space... and money... so the wife says I need to clear some stuff out.
1. Auction runs until Thursday, July 28th around 8pm EST. Every entry that hasn't gotten a new bid for the previous 2 hours, I'll close it and geekmail the winner. This will continue until all are sold.
2. All sales will go through the geek marketplace so that BGG will receive their 3% commission.
3. Shipping to the US only. Shipping is from 21075. Buyer pays cost of shipping. I will gladly combine shipping on multiple items purchased. All packages will include a tracking number, and the shipping price on the label. You will pay the exact shipping cost... not trying to make money on that.
4. I am happy to do local pickups.
Some of the Items included:
Star Trek Frontiers
Dead of Winter
Warhammer Silver Tower
The Good, The Ugly, and The Unplayed Auction - Low Starting Bids (Ends Sunday, July 31, 8pm PST)
Archaeology: The Card Game
Campaign Manager 2008
Eclipse + Rise of the Ancients
The King Commands
Ninja Camp: Kitten
Rattle, Battle, Grab the Loot
Relic + expansions
Risk & Castle Risk
Roll Through the Ages: The Bronze Age
Right, Fight or Die! 5/6 Player Expansion
Samarkand: Routes to Riches
Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Tales of the Arabian Nights
World’s Fair 1893
Take advantage of my need to reduce my collection.
Visit: Auction Link
- Command and Colors (with expansions)
- Onward Christian Soldier
- Pax Romana
- Whistling Death
- The Republic of Rome
- Elusive Victory
- Attack Sub
- Panzer Leader
- Asia Engulfed
- Duel of Ages expansions
- Starfleet Battles
24 HOURS REMAIN
ENDS SUNDAY JULY 24 9PM CST
Worldwide shipping. I will combine shipping. Ends on Sunday, July 24. Some games with free shipping when you BIN.
All sales go through the BGG marketplance.
Board games, video games, and even a few free games with BIN purchase. First come first served for the free games. Thanks for looking.
Ends in 24 Hours!
KickStarter Quick 6 Day Auction
Lots of Kickstarter items:
Kingdom Death Monster Spindicules and Lion God Expansions
Star Wars: Rebellion
My wife and I move in a little under two weeks and have a few last games that we have decided not to take with us.
All Starting Bids are $10 and under and the auction runs through next Sunday, July 24th, at around 9pm.
Tuscany Prima edition
At the Gates of Loyang
World's Fair 1893
Shipping will be from 30132 and I will only ship to the lower 48 states in the US.
Thanks for checking out my auction.
Auction for some great games.
All items start at $1 and there is no reserve.
End July 27th between 8:00pm and 11:45pm Eastern.
Blood Rage Bundle $300
Ticket to Ride Anniversary $50
War of the Roses $40
Warrior Knights plus Expansion $100
Race for the Galaxy Alien Artifacts $25
Middle Earth Quest $65
Pony Express $50
Doom plus Expansion $200
79strat's Broke-*** Mofo Auction!
~24 HOURS LEFT
- Mistfall w/ card errata KS pledge
- Arkham Horror
- Relic w/ Nemesis expansion
End date: July 28th
Paypal / Local pick-up preferred
Small Wargame Auction (To fund a new 3DS!)
SOFT RESERVES AND BINS NOW LOWERED.
Less than 24 hours remaining.
Starting bids with soft reserves and auto-wins.
Red Winter: The Soviet Attack at Tolvajärvi, Finland – 8-12 December 1939
Labyrinth: The War on Terror
For The People
Fire in the Lake
Across 5 Aprils
Roads to Moscow: Battles of Mozhaysk and Mtsensk, 1941
The Supreme Commander
24 HOURS LEFT!!!
The Great Purge has begun! I have hit critical mass and it is time to begin moving games on out.
Starts: Tuesday, 7/19/2016
Ends: Tuesday, 7/26/2016 around 9:00 pm CST
Games for Sale:
A Touch of Evil
Conquest of Planet Earth: The Space Alien Game
Day & Night
Dead of Winter: A Crossroads Game
Kohle & Kolonie
Machi Koro: Harbor Expansion
The Palaces of Carrara
Pirate Dice: Voyage on the Rolling Seas
Small World: Realms
The Staufer Dynasty
Stock Car Championship Racing Card Game
Titans of Industry
The Walled City: Londonderry & Borderlands
Some odds n ends for your shelf and table... all with $1 open and BIN.
- All bids are in US funds.
- All bids must be in whole dollars, minimum raise is $1. Bids will only be accepted with a post to this Geeklist.
- This auction will end sometime late Thursday evening, July 21st (EST).
- All transactions will be processed through BGG Marketplace. This ensures BGG will receive its 3% commission share.
- Payment must be by Paypal.
- USA Shipping only please. Buyer pays for shipping.
- If there are any questions about the auction or items, please feel free to geekmail me.
- Reminder: every item has $1 OPEN and stated BIN, no reserve price, but I reserve the right to retract any item for any reason.
- Trades will be considered.
Come in and browse--it's only one page of items.
Risk 1959 with 1959 copyright
TMNT Catapult Game which comes with all my vintage action figures
Please see the link provided to the GeekBay details for the pictures of exactly what's included.
Bid in US Dollars Only
3% BGG Commission
Email me with questions