MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: June 2016
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until June 30th (or later if I accidentally offend super-sensitive humour-impaired folks armed with Ban-Hammers in the meantime). Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
Shipping from Canada, open to all (but you pay the shipping!)
Local pick-up in Vancouver possible (and even encouraged!)
Auction ends: Tuesday, August 23rd
Glory to Rome
Opus-Dei: Existence After Religion
Tigris & Euphrates
The Bottle Imp
Filipino Fruit Market
On the Underground
Once Upon a Time: The Storytelling Card Game
Medina (second edition)
Perry Rhodan: The Cosmic League
Get off me!
Auction runs through 8/27
Star Trek Attack Wing
Ark of the Covenant
and more. Shipping from 11725, LI/NYC pickup available.
This is a New York City Area Auction. I'm trying to clear some shelf space for more games. Auction will end after 8PM EST on Tuesday, August 23.
Will ship (USA only) or do a local pickup.
1) Battlestar Galactica
2) Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of Ashardalon
3) Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs X-Men
4) Munchkin Deluxe
5) Shadows Over Camelot
6) Small World
7) Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game
UPDATE 8/23: Auction is ending tomorrow evening at a random time. It looks like a lot of the stuff will be sold, so my kids thank you!
This auction is for over a dozen games my kids are looking to clear off the shelf.
Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men
NanoBot Battle Arena
1st & Goal
Axis & Allies Miniatures
... and more
AUCTION END: Evening of Wednesday, August 24.
Auction will end sometime in the evening of August 29th.
Shipping to the Continental US only.
Defenders of the Last Stand (Kickstarter)
Mage Knight Board Game with expansions
Bitter Woods 4th Edition
Fire in the Sky
The Hardest Days
Trajan: Ancient Wars Series
The Flowers in the Forest
Across 5 Aprils
Field Commander: Alexander
Ancients 1 & 2
A Victory Lost
The Russian Campaign
War at Sea
I Am Spartacus!
The Big One
Swing States 2012
Win, Place & Show
Red Dragon Rising: The Coming War With China
Sentinels of the Multiverse with expansions
Sentinel Tactics with expansions
Dead of Winter
BLOOD RAGE with all the Kickstarter exclusives!
BANG: The Dice Game
More to be added....
Soft reserves are present to allow folks to bid lower if desired.
Shipping is from 23451 and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship with the cheapest method available to save both of us money and hassle. Free pickup in the Hampton Roads AND Orlando area!!
All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
This auction will run until sometime in the evening of Thursday, August 25th 2016. No exact time set for auction closing. I reserve the right to extend the auction as long as I wish.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks so much for being part of the BLOOD RAGE and friends summer auction.
My latest auction...
JT19's "Descent into Madness" Auction
Selling games to fund more expansions for Descent!
Ace of Aces
Age of War
Defenders of the Realm: Battlefields
The Duke (bundle)
Eggs and Empires
High Command (Hordes/Warmachine bundle)
Lords of Xidit
Machi Koro + Harbor
The Manhattan Project + Nations
Race for the Galaxy + The Gathering Storm
Rampage (Terror in Meeple City)
Star Wars: Empire vs. Rebellion
Traders of Osaka
Ends Thursday, August 25th!
UK-based auction geeklist, ends tomorrow, Tuesday 23rd August.
Argent: The Consortium and expansions
Village and expansions
Among the Stars and expansions
Super Dungeon Explore: Forgotten King
Marvel Dice Masters stuff
Game of Thrones 2E starter set
And a bunch of smaller games at low starting bids.
PayPal preferred, contact me regarding other payment methods. All sales to be conducted through the BGG marketplace. Will ship worldwide, but be prepared for this to be expensive outside the UK and EU. Can arrange collection from Bristol, and possibly Cardiff.
Auction Ends 8/28
Summer Cleaning Auction - LotR LCG Collection, Dune, Kickstarters, and Much More! - Ends August 28
Coup: Rebellion G54 (Kickstarter Edition)
Dune: The Dice Game
Eminent Domain: Escalation (Kickstarter Edition)
Eminent Domain: Exotica (Kickstarter Edition)
One Night Werewolf
Pandemic: On the Brink
Race for the Galaxy: The Brink of War
The Resistance: Hidden Agenda & Hostile Intent (Kickstarter Edition)
The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (Huge Collection!)
This auction is way over due. And we couldn't wait to get it started, therefore more will continue to be added as we are able to verify contents and conditions. We are needing to move a good amount of stuff so bid away.
$125+ of BIN's will ship free, flat rate pricing for all others
Most of our usual stock of items have had their BIN prices lowered as well.
Around 24 hours remaining
No Ship Auction - Indy Pickup Strongly Preferred - Closed
I have accumulated too many games and need to clear shelf space.
- This is a No Ship Auction. Local Pickup strongly preferred. Prefer to meet at Saturday Game Meet up. Please contact me if you have any questions about this.
- If you are not in the Indy area and see something you must have please contact me to discuss.
- Payment via PayPal in advance or cash in person
- All items will go through the BGG Marketplace
- BGG will get 3% of every sale
- Auction will end some time after 9pm (EST) on Wednesday, August 24
- I will update here to denote the end of the auction. All bids after that time will be invalid
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
Enemy in Sight
...and many more...
Auction ends some time on Labor Day and contains the following items:
Palaces of Carrara
Dead Men Tell No Tales
Downfall of Pompeii
Around the World in 80 Days
A Game of Gnomes
Blue Moon City
No minimums specified, but soft reserves are listed for some so I can decide at the time of closure if I've created enough shelf space!
Shipping is from 55414
Yep, more words here.
This is overtext. Man, what an awesome use of 100 geekgold! :)
End date: August 26
Thunderstone Advance: Towers of Ruin
I write you a custom story
Doom: The Boardgame
Battlelore (1st edition) with Call to Arms/Earth Elemental
Tokaido: Felicia Promo Card
World of Warcraft One year subscription gift card
Yedo: Sakoku promo
Red Dragon Inn
Several promos (with more to be added)
Winds of Plunder
Castles of Burgundy: 4th expansion
Will ship worldwide.
Shelf-Clearing Auction of 18 Games!
Ends sometime in the evening of Friday, August 27th.
All games have a BIN option!
The games listed are:
Terra Mystica - Sealed!
Dominion (with Seaside and Intrigue)
Castles of Mad King Ludwig
Survive: Escape from Atlantis
Hammer of the Scots
Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation
Dungeons and Dragons: Wrath of Ashardalon
Timeline: Music and Cinema
Stratego (MB Nostalgia Edition in Wooden Box)
Portal: The Uncooperative Cake Acquisition Game
Dark Tales (with Snow White and Little Red Riding Hood expansions)
Oraklos (by Splotter Spellen)
Game of Thrones: Westeros Intrigue
Das Ligretto Fußballspiel
Nations: The Dice Game
Civicus Dice Game
5% off for local pickup
***Auction will end sometime in the evening of Saturday August 27th, 2016***
link to auction:
Might add more games, will update
24 HOURS REMAINING!
ROUND 5: The Great Purge has begun! I have hit critical mass and it is time to begin moving games on out.
Auction open - Friday, 08/19/2016
Auction closes - Friday, 08/26/2016 at approximately 9 PM CST
Local pickup in the Kansas City area (to a degree).
Games for sale:
1st & Goal + Southwest Expansion
Der schwarze Pirat
ESSEN The Game: SPIEL'13
Guildhall: Job Faire
Mob Ties: The Board Game
Rivet Wars: Eastern Front + Add-ons
Sitting Ducks Gallery
Transylvania: Curses & Traitors
Zombicide Box of Zombies Set #1: Walk of the Dead
Zombicide Season 2: Prison Outbreak
Zombicide: Toxic City Mall
Zombicide Set #2: Survivors & Zombivors
Zombicide Set #3: Survivors & Zombivors
Well, my group played Time Stories and now that experience has ruined me for all of the games listed in this auction. Hopefully some of you are still interested in taking them off of my hands...unless you too have been a victim of T.I.M.E
Games will be shipped from 60077 but local pickup is strongly encouraged.
This auction will run until 8/24 at 9:00pm central time.
The following games are included in this auction:
Betrayal at House on the Hill
Carson City: Big Box (Retail Edition)
Castles of Mad King Ludwig
The Forgotten Planet
Kingdom of Solomon
Space Cadets Dice Duel
Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization (3rd edition)
All transactions will be conducted through the BGG Marketplace so that BGG can get its 3% for hosting this auction.
This auction is for the KYLO REN Gen Con exclusive promo card ONLY. It does not include the Rey promo. It is NEAR MINT CONDITION.
Please remember this auction is for charity! 100% of all proceeds go to Extra Life(www.extra-life.org)
We are finishing our basement so I no longer have room for all my games. You can help me by taking some off my hands. Here's the rules:
1) All games will start at zero dollars but each item will have a soft reserve (meaning the minimal that will guarantee you winning the item).
2) All games will have a buy it now price because I think that is fun!
3) All bids must be in whole dollars.
4) Shipping will be from T1J 5C5 in Canada and will be paid by the auction winner. I will ship with Canada Post but will also accept local pick up. Packaging charges may apply depending on how generous I'm feeling.
5) I will combine shipping if you purchase multiple items and will also cover a portion of shipping costs if you buy at least 5 games.
6) International bidders are welcome but remember that the buyer will pay the shipping (if I get enough US buyers I will make a trip across the border to mail those items for cheaper). In which case they would be shipped from North Montana.
7) All transactions will be done through PayPal through the BGG Marketplace so that BGG will get 3% of the sale amount (so the higher you bid the more you support this amazing website!)
8) The auction will be over at 11:00 pm on Saturday August 27th mountain standard time. If someone tries to snipe a bid I will give the bidders the. Opportunity to battle it out and then once 30 minutes have passed that a bid has not been placed, the highest bidder at that point will be the winner.
9) All games come from a smoke free home and in most cases have only been played once or twice or never at all.
10) Pick up at Fallcon in Calgary is possible if enough people are going that would merit me making a trip to the con this year.
Many LCG Promos
Chaos in the Old World - an Eric Lang Classic
STAR WARS EPIC DUELS!
King of Tokyo Promo Cards and Character
L5R over 100,000 cards!
Heroclix hundreds of guys
Zombie 15 with Kickstarter exclusives
Mansions of Madness ALL MINIS PAINTED
Imperial Assualt ALL MINIS PAINTED
Dungeon Run ALL MINIS PAINTED
Tzolkin DIALS PAINTED
Ends Monday August 29th
BGG Will gets its 3%
Shipping through USPS
Lots of painted miniatures. Here are the items in the auction and the pictures of the painted miniatures
Between Two Cities
Big Book of Madness
Carcassonne South Seas
Conquest of the Empire
D&D Temple of Elemental Evil
Favor of the Pharaoh
Flick 'em Up
Ghosbuster Kickstarter Mass Hysteria Edition (painted minis)
Grand Austria Hotel
Isle of Skye
Roll for the Galaxy
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
Space Movers 2201
Specter Ops (painted minis)
Star Trek Fleet Captains w/ both expansions (painted minis)
Star Wars: Imperial Assault (painted minis)
Time 'n' Space
XCOM The Board Game (painted minis)
Here are a few pictures of the painted miniatures