MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: August 2015
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until August 31st. Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
Insert Here Charity Auction. 100% of proceeds will be sent to Catholic Charities. Many of the items include not only the game, but a custom insert. Also - most of the auctions come unplayed and with premium FFG sleeves for cards.
Item is no longer in our database
~48 hours left!
Just a couple games I don't have room for anymore. Enjoy!
Mage Wars Bundle:
-Druid vs. Necromancer
-Forged in Fire
-Conquest of Kumanjaro
-Action Marker set 1
-Spellbook pack 1
Tales of the Arabian Nights
LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO GO!
Recent business ventures and a general lack of time has led me to the decision that it's time to cull the collection. With a heavy heart, I will be listing nearly 80% of my board game collection, leaving approximately 15 titles (out of 90).
Many of these games are in LIKE NEW and VERY GOOD condition. Some are still in the wrapper.
Here are the rules for the auction:
1) CONDITIONS: All games are as described as best I can. As far as I know, all parts are included. I am not a sleever, divider-maker, or chit-tray collector, although some of these titles may have already had these items when I purchased them. Some of the games were purchased from ding/dent sales and the boxes may have slight damage. I will try to note these the best I can.
Here are my basic condition guidelines:
LIKE NEW OR NEW - Never been played and probably still in the shrink. May have slight damage to the box from storage but nothing overwhelming.
VERY GOOD - Game has been opened and may have been played once or twice but it is in overall good condition. Might be sleeved and bagged. Box may have slight damage from storage.
GOOD - Game has been opened and is well played. All components should be present. Box may have slight damage from storage. I might be the second or third (or more) owner of this game so I may not have double checked to see if all the components are present; they typically are.
2) BUY-IT-NOW: Each game has a buy-it-now value. I will only cash out BINs at the end of the auction regardless of how early the BIN was placed.
3) STARTING BIDS: All bids start at $1. There is a soft reserve for all games which is roughly 70% of the BIN price. I will list these. If you have ordered multiple titles from me, it is more likely that I will waive the soft reserve on these items.
4) SHIPPING: All items will ship via USPS, most likely through flat rate for individual items and first class for larger items. I will try to ship everything by Tuesday August 25th. I will combine shipping for multiple items.
5) BIN $125 OR MORE: If you BIN $125 or more worth of items, I will ship the items for FREE.
6) COMMUNICATION: It is pretty difficult for me to communicate during the day time (my job's internet blocker won't allow me to log onto BGG and I work about 80 hours/week). Expect replies to posts and PMs to be late in the evening and sporadic. If you really need to contact me, feel free to email me at email@example.com
7) ENDING AN AUCTION ITEM: I reserve the right to pull of an auction item at anytime.
8) RULES EDITING: I will add additional rules as I need, but will do my best to retain this core.
9) ENDING TIME: This auction will end sometime late Sunday August 23rd, 2015. Time is undisclosed to prevent sniping.
Thanks and happy bidding!
Just a quick advertisement for a no-ship auction in the Twin Cities in Minnesota that I am having to clear some shelf space. Lot's of games with lower opening bids.
I'm having another episode of making shelf space. I've got some older OOP games that you know you want.
Kill Doctor Lucky
Pillars of the Earth
Shadows Over Camelot
Thurn & Taxis
Check out the Auction!
Thanks for reading!
Shelf is overflowing and need to clear some games out.
Local pickup in Seattle is doable. Send me a geekmail and we can go from there.
Here's some rules for the auction:
1. Shipping is within the US only and will be shipped from 98104 and will be paid by winner. I will ship via USPS, but if an alternative is requested I can work with you. If you would like insurance added to the shipment, please let me know and the extra charge will be added to your total. I will not be held responsible for any lost packages once it has been shipped.
2. The auction will end sometime during the evening of Sunday August, 23rd. I have a set time, but like to discourage sniping.
3. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
4. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
5. Once payment is cleared, I will ship your games out generally the next day but will state within 5 business days.
6. All games will be listed with a minimum starting bid and most will have a soft reserve. Any bid below the soft reserve may or may not be accepted. That will be decided when the auction ends.
Dungeon Twister Card game
End date 8/26/2015
includes: battle of 5 armies
and much MUCH more!!! kinda.
come take a look please.
Need to make room ... so Killer Bunnies is getting the ax. My loss is your gain!
Auction End: Sunday, Aug. 30, at 10 p.m. EST
The lot includes barely played: (all with original boxes)
-- Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot
-- White (in shrink)
-- Steel (in shrink)
-- Pink (in shrink)
-- Khaki (in shrink)
Most items start at $1
Local pickup in Lincoln/Seward Nebraska available.
Winner pays all shipping
Paypal or cash in person only
Auction Closes Tomorrow, 8/25!
My auction is a little different...you tell me what you want listed in my auction, and what you are willing to pay!
Anything on my trade list is fair game...or my owned list is not offlimits either.
Thanks for checking it out! Auction will end after a week with no entries"
Less than 40 Hours Left
Auction Ends August 28th at midnight edt
Lords of Waterdeep
and Many More
International Bidders welcome
Thanks for looking
EDIT: Just a little over 24 hours left and Village is still available.
Hi, I now have many games and have started to run out of space in my closet. Yes, I know, everyone says that. I am also trying to figure out what games I am going to play and which games I don't actually touch in a year. In the end, I am now having to let games go that I really enjoy but just don't play that often.
• SOS Titanic
Both games are in great condition and only played a couple of times.
PayPal only or cash for local pickup (60657)
Auction Ends: August 26th around 9pm central
Link: Village and the Titanic - a deadly auction
Click here to go to the auction!
The games up for grabs are:
Exodus: Proxima Centauri
Exodus: Edge of Extinction (Kickstarter Engineer Level)
A Game of Thrones: The Card Game
A Game of Thrones: The Card Game (HBO Version)
King of New York
War of the Ring (Second Edition)
This auction will run until sometime in the evening of Thursday, August 27, 2015. I have a set end time for the listings, but to discourage sniping, I will close the auction at least one hour later than the latest bid.
All bids must be in whole dollars.
I reserve the right to reject bids below the soft reserve. But feel free to make an offer, I may accept it.
I reserve the right to remove an item from the auction if I receive an acceptable trade offer at any point before the last 24 hours of this auction. In the event of this, I will notify the bidder in the thread.
Shipping is from 12203 and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via UPS or USPS. If we (meaning me and the buyer) use USPS I will require Signature Confirmation on the package. This is to protect both you and I so we can guarantee both that the games have been sent, and that you received them. Local pickup is an option.
I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
US Buyers only, please.
All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
Please do not retract bids, per the Geekbay Policy!
Thanks for looking and good luck!
24 Hours Remaining! Lots of items without bids!
1st & Goal
1st & Goal: MW
1st & Goal: NE
1st & Goal: NW
221B Baker Street
A Dogs Life
Arkham Hoor/Curse of the Dark Pharaoh
Baltimore & Ohio
Battlefields of Olympus
Belfort: Guild Promo Pack #1
Caylus Magna Carta
City of Horror
Cadwallion: City of Thieves/The King of Ashes
Cold War: CIA vs KGB
Conquest of Pangea
Dominion/Dominion Prosperity/2nd Core Set
Evil Baby Orphanage
Exalted: Legacy of the Unconquered Sun
Exalted: War for the Throne
Fish Eat Fish
Flash Point: Veteran and Rescue Dog
For The Win
Galaxy Trucker/BIG Expansion
Heads of State
Heimlicb & Co
Junta: Viva el Presidente!
Kings & Things
Last Night on Eath/Growing Hunger
Lord of the Rings: The Duel
Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation
Message to the Czar
Mice and Mystics
Mystery of the Abbey
Ninja: Legend of the Scorpion Clan
Pizza Box Football
Race for the Galaxy
Risk 2210 A.D.
Road Kill Rally
Star Wars: The Card Game
Tales of Arabian Nights
The Awful Green Things for Outer Space
The Forgotten Planet
The Golden City
The Lord of the Rings: Nazgul
The Lost Dutchman
The Mines of Zavandor
The Walking Dead: The Board Game
Through the Ages
Tiny Epic Defenders Deluxe
Tiny Epic Kingdoms
CLOSING IN 45 MINUTES - 9 PM CT
Prefer to ship in the USA, but will ship worldwide EXCEPT Brazil. Buyer pays shipping, except for special BIN deals.
Some items have BINs. Some BINs have free shipping!
Paypal only, cash OK for local pickup.
Ends Wed. 08/26/2015 at 9 pm CT.
Fire in the Lake
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
Sekigahara: Unification of Japan
And more likely to come!