Subject: User Review rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ralf gutzeit
Canada
toronto
ontario
flag msg tools
Steam Tunnel is another fun card laying game that reminds me abit of another game by the same company called Nexus. In this game, a grid of cards is established, and one by one players flip over face down cards in order to develop completed lines. Get majority on a completed line and you score varying amounts of points( note: the numbers at the beginning and end of your completed routes are important). Anyway, Steam Tunnel is a pleasant diversion and if you enjoyed Nexus and The Very Clever Pipe game you likely will enjoy this one as well. Two interesting points in this game that struck me are: the wrap around board rule and the fact that you don't have to commit a colour maker to the card that you just flipped( you can play a marker on any vacant card you wish). Interesting. I'd rate Steam Tunnel as a 7/10 as far as light fillers go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.