Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Cooper
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can never get three players together and I've been longing to give Guerilla a try. I've looked through the rules and I just can't figure out why it couldn't work as a two-player game. Am I missing something basic here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mahaffey
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
GAME ARTIST
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It'll work, but much of the fun will vanish. I think there was a two-player variant published in THE GENERAL...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magister Ludi
Australia
Fremantle
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
West2 wrote:
It'll work, but much of the fun will vanish. I think there was a two-player variant published in THE GENERAL...

There is a solitaire and two player variant in the GENERAL Vol 29, No 6. (1995).

2 player uses pretty much standard rules. There is a random draw of loyalty, so that bth players might be fighting for th sam side. When Revolution card is drwan, both players discard loyalty markers and and pick another at random. Game lasts once thru the deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamás Szõnyi
Hungary
Budapest
Pest
flag msg tools
mbmb
Can Somebody help me how to get this article? I did not find this on the net.

Thank You in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magister Ludi
Australia
Fremantle
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
excerpt..

3.3 Loyalty. Place all 10 loyalty markers in a cup. Each player draws one without rvealing it to the other player (although owner can look at). Both players may be loyal to the same faction and not know it.

13.1 Revolution card. When this card is played, bot players discard their hidden loyalty marker without revealing them. Both players then draw a new marker from those remaining. You may look at your new marker, then keep it secret.. The drawing player (i.e the one drwaing the card) may then change the faction of any one deployed Government group from either his side or opponents side. If one player has a functioning Presidential palace, then the other player is the only one affected b the Revolutiob card (i.e only that player must discard his loyalty marker for a new one and chnge one of his Govt groups to a rebel group.

End of agme: The game lasts on round ( once thru the deck). After suden death, both players add up their points and determine the winner in he same manner as in the reglar game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamás Szõnyi
Hungary
Budapest
Pest
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank You Steve for the rules, we will try it soon!

Can You tell me the solitaire rules too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.