1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe

Subject: Posh Games, Peterborough - Saturday March 10 - New Venue rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: uk [+] [View All]
Chris Malme
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
For a couple of years now, our gaming group has had a regular "Second Saturday of the Month" meet at my home. The group also has numerous sessions at other places and other times, but the difference with the "Second Saturday" meet is that anybody is welcome, with no limit on numbers.

We have recently been getting numbers that strain my house a bit (room for a maximum of 3 tables), so from March we are going try hiring a proper function room.

As a result, we should have a little more space, and so we would welcome visitors from other board game clubs in the Cambs/Lincs area (or even further afield!), if they would like to come over.

Date: Saturday, March 10, 2007

Venue: The Boys Head Public House, Oundle Road (corner of Brewster Avenue), Peteborough

We have the room booked from 12 midday until 7pm.

To cover the cost of room hire, there is a suggested contribution of 2 pounds per person.

For location see

There are a few parking spaces in front, and a small car park round the back. There is also street parking in Brewster Avenue.

When you enter the pub through the main doors, the bar is to the right, and our function room is to the left.

Let me know if you think you might make it.

Posh Games
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.