$10.00
Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » TAS (Hobart)

Subject: Greetings from Taz-Mania rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: australia [+] [View All]
mark gunton
Australia
flag msg tools
Greeting fellow geeks.

Am I the only one here from Tazi.

Anyone here play Warhammer Quest?

P.Magnus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew H
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Am I the only one here from Tazi.

Not unless you have multiple personality disorder.

There are 10 other users who have logged on this year. Want to know how to find out who they are?
Click on the flag next to your username. Then fill in the state name section. If it was a big list (Tassie is relatively small) you can list in order of most recent logon date to just get the users who are still active on the geek.

Quote:
Anyone here play Warhammer Quest?

I'll leave finding out about Tazi Warhammer Quest players up to you but you can either Private Message each Tazi user (envelope under their usernames) or check their collection/ ratings/ comments in their user profile pages (little blue man under username)

If you mean does anyone on the whole of BGG play Warhammer Quest then the the answer is yes and the easiest way to find out who is to go to the Warhammer Quest page (fill in the game search). Then click on the num ratings (the blue number), personal comments (the blue number), or users owning (again the blue number).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.