Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Schinnell
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm planning to get a second set to add more cards for each weapon and even creating brand-new weapons to add to the chaotic evil fun!

I'll edit this post when I finalize these ideas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad G
United States
Overland Park
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any luck on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Adding cards may have an undesirable affect. The percentage of things like machine guns and armour would go down changing the balance and feel of the game.

Perhaps find out the percentage of machine guns/armor to big weapons and add some machine gun and armor cards at the same time to keep the balance.

I got a copy of this a while back and will am going to dabble in new car cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hart
United States
La Marque
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Instead of more cards , have you thought abour giving the cars themselves some special abilities? Such as allowing one of the cards to play 2 mg's each turn but no other weapons or allowing 1 to have some sort of componet armor that could protect its tires or driver instead of just useing the armour for the spacific sides that is stated on the armor card. maybe allow the flame car the ability to take a discarded flamethorow card from the dicarded pile once per game. The same could go for a car for rockets or even the autocannon. maybe you would have to discard 2 cards to draw from the discard pile instead of the regular pile but only that type of weapon as allowed by your car. maybe you could even deal out 1 swerve card to each player before you suffled the cards. Giving a little more stratagy before using your card. Just some random thoughts for ya'll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.