Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, here's something I'd never seen before: I was eliminated from a game! As in, no pieces in my code pool, just being smacked around the board as an obstacle until the other players sent me off to the store for snacks.

I got off to a pretty bad start; I think I was knocked down to five pieces in the first turn. I held on like that for a few turns (starting my programs with my slowest instruction, so that there would be nothing to steal from me), but at some point, someone tore me up after my program had already run, leaving me with only one medium green. (That's tough to recover from!) There were a couple of turns of "well, I'm done with my program; what's taking you guys so long?" and then that last piece was taken from me too.

After that, they just had their way with me; I was probably rammed as many times after being knocked out as before.

As one player explained to me: "You keep underestimating how much everyone here hates you." Ha ha ha ha ha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McCorkle
United States
Anderson
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow. just... wow.

I've seen ppl knocked down to just 3 pieces (all large) a couple of times, but never less than that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.