Thumb up
1 Posts

Quao» Forums » Sessions

Subject: One man's Jaquas is another man's Jackass rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
I find it amazing that black ink sprawled out on white cardstock can create an environment for unencumbered laughter. Last night I was enlightened to the inner workings of my friends minds.
(a truly freighting experience)

I found out my friends deepest fears, most embarrassing moments, and (in their opinion) the best place to wipe a booger. I heard strange animal sounds come out of my boyfriends mouth and odd snort like grunts from my friend John.

I was rather fond of the Jaquas cards myself. I chose to play those first in every hand. There was a fair share of bulling, and cheating going around the table as well.

I never did get to experience what it was like to be the great and fearless Quau, I was only the loyal subject who continued to unknowingly break his laws. I spent the majority of my night in uncontrollable fits of laughter while being slapped with penalties!

I don't know how many times you can play this game before figuring out how to break down all the laws, but for now it is a fun game to play and get to know your friends a little better!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.