Subject: Problem with deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manuel Pombeiro
Portugal
Sao Joao do Estoril
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received today the Epic Dungeoneer: Call of the Lichlord and doing what's normal: open everything up, putting cards in piles of Quests, Maps, Characters, etc, was when I noted that I received 2 sets of the #2 deck. The box was perfectly sealed as where both decks when I received it, so I'm not counting here on tampering from the seller (it was a buy from an eBay seller store from where I've bought several times in the past). So would it be possible to contact Atlas Games to have the cards that are missing? If so does Atlas has an e-mail for Costumer Service? On they website under costumer service there's no e-mail listed. Anyone knows how to contact them? Or should I use the general e-mail listed there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pombeiro
Portugal
Sao Joao do Estoril
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just used the general info e-mail provided on the Atlas website and already have an answer from Michelle there, to have my problem fixed. An applause for the prompt costumer service on Atlas!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Denmark
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my favorite things about working with Atlas Games is how much they care about their customers. Great people, and great to work with!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne McCaul
United States
Norton
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Weird, I had the same thing happen to my Dragons of the Forsaken Desert set. This is my first Dungeoneer set, and I thought that the cards looked way to similar until I downloaded the card list. I contacted Atlas and they've put it in the mail (great customer service btw).

It kind of bums me out that I can't actually play it until it arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.