Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've got three rubber bands on this guy, and still the shots just dribble out of it, sometimes not even making it all the way across the field. Is this thing working for other people?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just Kyp
Australia
flag msg tools
It may help to double up one of the rubber bands rather than putting extra rubber bands on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was a good idea, and we tried that tonight, but it still sucked.

I'm beginning to suspect that the point of this expansion is to create an arms imbalance which can only be corrected by the purchase of another expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Cnut IIV
msg tools
Yer im having the same problem i just posted it on the FAQ for the website!! least im not the only one having that problem

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B G R
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its true, it sucks. We tried a few different methods & the conclusion is that it's useless. The double crossbow it comes with isn't much better either. Once my friend spent a lot of turns driving the gun right up to my castle entrance, only to watch 5 shots limp out with the force of a fly's fart. Skip this expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
austin bowen
United States
New York
flag msg tools
ninja
I swore up a storm many many times with the gun. I put an extra rubber band on it and it worked good. I put two on it and it was shooting the discs across the room. What I found to help was always have the gun fully loaded. Don't shoot it unless it has discs to the brim. The discs won't scatter around and jam up the gun. I hope this works for everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Tibbetts
United States
Oak Lawn
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The unique feature of the gatling gun is that it can shoot twice, each time in a different direction. It is the only weapon in the game that can do this. Sure, it's lousy on accuracy and range, but it's the best when you're up close and want to take out 2 targets that aren't lined up.

The gatling gun is also large and heavy, making it a good shield.

I use house rules that make moving weapons a more viable option, which makes getting short range weapons like the gatling gun in range a lot easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.