Rob Bartel
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm happy to announce that I'll be in Calgary this weekend to attend FallCon. While I plan to get some open gaming in, I'll also be on hand to demonstrate my prototypes to anyone who's curious. Here's the list of what I'll be bringing:

* Caribé - Five islands, four empires, one winner. Welcome to Caribe! Winner of the 2007 Hippodice award for Best Full-Length Game.
* Coffee - Plant, harvest, and roast your coffee to meet the demands of a fickle market. 2007 Hippodice shortlist.
* Noah's Ark - My most recent finalist, this time in the Concours International de Createurs de Jeux de Societe. As the rain comes downs and the waters rise, rescue as many animals as you can from the quickly deteriorating island.
* Ilanaaq - Also known as the Olympic game. Coach your athletes well and guide them to the gold.
* Grab Bag - What is it? More importantly, what is it worth?
* Tuscany - A traditional Italian game of large families, fine foods, and picturesque estates. Here's your chance to influence a new design. Initial playtesting showed a lot of promise but it's still quite early in development.
* Writer's Block - It's not a word game - it's a sentence game. Get unblocked! Another new design early in development.

See you there,
Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McLeod
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Wish I could join you. Good luck with your designs!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Lloyd
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
Canadian Game Design Award: http://www.fallcon.com/design
badge
Canadian Game Design Award: http://www.fallcon.com/design
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! I look forward to seeing your designs. Ask for me at the front desk when you arrive.

Peace

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.