Subject: I don't speak Polish, but the pic looks sweet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
The picture to this game alone has me really curious. It looks really cool, but obviously, that doesn't mean much. At the very least, its gotten me intrigued enought to post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Bart
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this illustration comes from PC-game named also The Witcher (Wiedźmin). PC game is better than this card game and is quite/pretty good. Story is based on Andrzej Sapkowski novels.
P.S. Greetings from Poland
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris schott
United States
saint louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i don't speak swede, but the pics have polish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played it a few times with two friends, we were quite happy with it, it seemed well-balanced and quick. I am considering translating the rules; the problem is with event cards with have Polish on them (see this one for example) - not sure how to make it work for non-English speakers. Location cards also have some text. What would work better - a reference guide, or something to put on the card? Would hate to glue an ungly scrap of paper to a nicely designed card...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Szafranski
Poland
Gdańsk
pomorskie
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
And it will be available in English
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Zuchowski
Poland
Lublin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, it has been in English for quite a time now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.