Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francis Perron
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this game yesterday with my wife (my kids don't want to play this game!!). It says in the rulebook that in order to block an attack I got to choose one a my blockers to do it. If I have more than one blocker can they be used as a team to block a big creature? In fact, how you get away from a really nasty big creature in this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john jo
Singapore
flag msg tools
when u block...the more powerful monster wins the battle btween the 2 monsters

lets say ur opponents monster has a 5000 atk power monster and ur blocker has 3000 power

ur opponents monster wins the battle and ur blocker dies but ur shields will remain untouched

u cannot use many blockers to block a big monster

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. Oka
United States
Fort Mitchell
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only use 1 blocker per block. You can also block your other creatures from attacks, not just your shields.

The best ways to defeat big monsters are:
•Use spells to remove the monster from the battle zone in various ways, such as destruction, returning to hand, etc. Darkness and Water are the best at doing this.

•Use 'Slayer' creatures. In fact, cards like Acid Reflux and Cursed Pincher(both Darkness critters) are 'Blocker Slayers'!

•Use a deck of cheap monsters to over run your opponent in the early turns, and go for a quick win before they have enough mana to summon anything powerful(somewhat difficult, since most decks that rely on big creatures have a bunch of mana gaining cards, like the Green/Black dragon theme deck).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.