Subject: Is it just another Bingo? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nikosu Oyama
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you make any kind of decisions in Monkey Madness? Or is MM only another boring Bingo? What makes this more fun than Bingo? I am interested to try this with my 3yo anyway. I just think that games shouldn't make you feel that everything depends of luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W M Shubert
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
MM is all luck.

However, there is suspense, and fun, and the game can easily be grasped even by a 2+ year old. It's a great game for the right age; your son is getting towards the end I think of the proper age for this game, but he'll still enjoy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skrebs
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hobitti wrote:
Can you make any kind of decisions in Monkey Madness?

No.

hobitti wrote:
Or is MM only another boring Bingo? What makes this more fun than Bingo?

Monkeys!

hobitti wrote:
I am interested to try this with my 3yo anyway. I just think that games shouldn't make you feel that everything depends of luck.

Three year olds don't understand the luck thing. They just think, "Cool, I got another green monkey!" My almost four year old still plays this occassionally, so your mileage may vary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.