Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Romain Jacques
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hundred is a variant of Diplomacy that is played with only three players. It was created to help players to finish their Diplomacy games, since it is often observed that a standard game finishes with a 3-way draw instead of a solo. The authors hope that Diplomacy players will be able to improve their end games by starting a game where most will finish it.

Whatever their reasons, I thank the authors for their contribution. They did a lot of play testing to improve their original map. I am aware of three different versions of the map.

The game starts at the beginning of the hundred years’ war where three powers are disputing the control of France and the British Islands: England, France, and Burgundy. The normal rules to move and to build the units are the same as in standard Diplomacy. The challenge is to convince the other two players that you are the leader they are looking for.

Since seven players are hard to gather to play standard Diplomacy, it is nice to have some variants that allow you to play with fewer players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Low
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So where can I get this variant?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent M
msg tools
Best 3-player variant of diplomacy. Good game, but also let's you hone your skills for a regular diplomacy endgame, when things are wittled down to 3 players.

You can get it from stupendousgames, though it may have closed. Read a full review on www.diplom.org/DipPouch/Zine/F2000M/Szykman/Reviews.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.