Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberta Buckberg
United States
Olney
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just received my copy in the mail. The board, as other posters have mentioned, is a really rough, barely finished chunk of wood with two or three pieces glued together. When I got mine in the mail, it already had a 2 - 3 inch split in it.cry

I contacted WhizKids and their "solution" is that I ship the defective board back to them at my expense (hey, wait - didn't I ALREADY pay to have the defective one shipped to me????), wait 4 - 6 weeks, and I should get a new board back (probably as crappy as this one). This is customer service?shake Why didn't I check all the general posts here first and LISTEN to them???

Unless they correct this in the next go-around, I will know better than to order anything they produce in the future....I will update if there is any better news to report!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine's fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Cross
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
Mine came in perfect condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
Re: Don't order this game...unless you wanna make your own b
Mine was fine as well. Then again, I picked mine up from my FLGS so if I had a problem with my copy, all I would have had to do was return it there, no charge for shipping. That's the hazard of ordering from an online retailer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T.W. McLain 3
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My board was structurally sound, but had dried wood glue smeared all over about three of the spaces. True I got it relatively cheap, but can someone in China give that eight year old a 10 minute break every twelve hours or so?
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
meh
United Kingdom
devon
flag msg tools
Steampunk wrote:
can someone in China give that eight year old a 10 minute break every twelve hours or so?
Thanks.

I'll try to remember to tell him next time I'm 'round there to hand out a beating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.